Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

Welcome_To.png.fbdcb73413152a15eddd441934702aea.png

Eternity_Guild.png.236ab2bd68f1790a374baee56ca6af6c.png

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

Discord.png.5610cbd06b3bf7afe3b7bece059f77ff.png

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

¡¡¡Inactive discorder who didnt inform me or my officer will be kicked!!!

Requirements.png.54e687d9973168cd91a39f807bc223a2.png

REQUIREMENTS:

• be friendly, open and respectful
  • Have a good sense of humor
  • being 16 years or older. + minimum 16 badges
  • General knowledge about pokemon and competitive play
  • Discord account + active there (important!)
  • Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • Racism and suicide jokes are forbidden.
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 5 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord. after 5 days u get the answer if you are accepted or not.

Benefits.png.7bf8c2d4cfff6679f75413557c111de0.png

* Free dex service for all member

* Discord award system: u can win more than 500k per month due to discord activity and recruting new member

* pvp rewards: the best pvper get specific roles + money every month

* hunt Event, Showdown Tournaments, bomb event, quiz event every month

* free lend service for story & pvp

* ev / lvl Trainer.

Apply_Here.png.6094af0d20c7d8b9849ebe5b2f5e1802.png

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

Mega_Gengar_Render.thumb.png.e8262664e2160a580b8406f5b294d641.png

Credits for Discord Logo, Banner And Forum Page goes to Midkup

Edited by Kingpin19
  • Like 14

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I'd like to join eternity because i've been in similiar guild a few months back when i played and it made the experience more fun and enjoyable giving and receiving help from the whole commmunity of people associated.

My Real name is Charlie But just Call me Tekks

Im From UK so i mainly speak english and slight bit of spanishxD

I have discord open on my second monitor whenever im on so i can reply very quickly,Tag is: Tekkstar123#1740

I started back in december and bought some coins because walking on this game is annoying and i have some good mounts etc so it allowed me to go through kanto pretty easily while also enjoying it like the old times... i took a break for a few months after me and my friend stopped playing for a little bit because we played together and we were both away and stuff so we only ever played for a few hours a week so i decided to come back yesterday and started playing again thats why im only 3 badges through johto and although you did say johto+ only i thought ill give it a shot considering i will be in knato by next week probably if i grinded... although yet i havent realy answered the question my goal is to get throguh the main storyline atm but then eventually i will go on to pvp as i have alot of experience with pvp in pokemon and smogon etc

Open link for sc of trainercard https://gyazo.com/57861d1e38801f0136d9f30139d71aca

Hello, I want to submit an aplication to join this guild, I will continue with the informations that you asked us for,

• Why do you want to join Eternity?: I want to join this guild because it is a new experience for me, I consider myself between pro and noob level, I would say "normal" and i thought it would be a good ideea to join a guild.
  • Real name / ingame name:My real name is Aldes Stefan-Lucian, and in game you can see me online with the name Megeman.
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?: I am from Romania, an average country as dimension right next to The Black sea and i speak fluently romanian and english.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?: My discord name is Megeman and the tag #5945, I stay usually on discord around 2 and 10 hours a day it deppends if I have spare time.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?: I am looking forward to start my pvp career, now i want to make a solid team not going right to pvp with an average team of what I used story cause I dont want to get much losees for no reason at all.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard:[MEDIA=imgur2]2KurTMG[/MEDIA] , i am sorry for my bad fashion sense :D. I added an attach if the imgur link doesen't work.

1635505063_proidentity.png.b72388f02e4ed5d140855e1c7bd7f93b.png

Edited by Megeman

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys !

• Why do you want to join Eternity? That's simple, im looking for a guild and this one has the same name that i have ! it feel really funny and i want to join your community :)
  • Real name / ingame name: irl my name is Irwin, and ig its EternityTCG
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? im French, so i mainly speak french, but i can talk in english and german aswell !
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Eternity#6745 im always online ahaha
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I want to accomplish some PvE goals, and after try to rekt some ass on the pvp rankeds :)
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

See ya :)

eternitytcg.png.51ef4d48ea07c2829cd480daaa0c8410.png

• Like 1