Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I search friend and guild which help me and which i can help to be better.I am friendly player.
  • Real name / ingame name: real name:Phage ING:Phaggusek
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Turkey Turkish/Polish/English/
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Phaggusek#3028 i am online often
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I pvp but atm i train some pokes to teams :)
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

saw.png.39e50011a531c8ffff35dacb1fdd7901.png

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Well, searching a good guild some times can be hard because "the requirements", and i want meet more people over the world to increasemy language capacity or learn other languages and probably having fun .
  • Real name / ingame name: Peter / Prodarkferaligatr
  • How old are you? 18
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Portugal, i can speak Portuguese (Portugal or Brazilan) or English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? ProDarkFeraligatr #1148 it depends of the day, some days i have people waiting for me and some days i´m complentely free.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal on "pro" is having fun playing with friends and help them, meet new people and expanding my battle capacity´s , "PVP" i relly dont care soo mutch about PvP, getting rage in a battle is not for me, i just do it for fun and not Competitive
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • dfdsfgsdfdsfsdfsdfgdfs.png.91355c8885c83d797ec390ef6f306018.png

• Like 1

Hey Guys, my name is ProDarkFeraligatr as a Persona here , i like do some huntings (during my free time), i´m from Portugal, i´m 18 Years Old, i like hard Challenges (on RPG´s our on Driving Games), a profissional gamer and maybe later streamer, i was born on 23rd March 2000 and i like always make a great journey with my Partner Feraligatr (Is like my self)

PS: Account temporarily Disabled

#Why do you want to join Eternity?

I have gone through several many recruiting pages of different guilds, but by just observing the requirements of this guild i can conclude that this is the guild i was searching for. I would love to be an active member of an active guild.

#Real name / ingame name:

Rohan/rohanhalde100

#How old are you?

#Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

India/Marathi

#Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

rohanhalde100/ everyday morning and evening

#What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

I want to train mons as best as possible. I love to play PvP, but due to some reason I was unable to play for 2 yrs and thus I lack PvP pokes, which now I want make , and want to make nice social identity in pro community and discord.

#Screenshot of your trainercard

Screenshot_2018-08-09-16-13-27-30.thumb.png.aa64bdec442ca80058153bd26cb43ac8.png

• Like 1

Why do you want to join Eternity?

- I want to find new friend in game to have fun and to gain more knowledge about pro

Real name / ingame name:

-Life / Bashiny

How old are you?

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

From Thailand / I can speak Thai and English (My English is not that strong in grammar)

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

- XZCLIFE #2731 / depend on what i am doing or what i have to do maybe about 1 hour to 2 hour per day (maybe least or more)

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

- My goal is to have fun / yes i am / currently working on a team

Screenshot of your trainercard

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377031336592146445/477458883502407700/image.jpg

Ignore the suspended i am not suspended anymore :)

Hi!

• Why do you want to join Eternity?Because I want to improve my teamwork,meet new people,and help them if needed.
  • Real name / ingame name:Real name:Andrei Bogdan ,IGN Cartofulcrud.
  • How old are you?:This year I make 13.
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?:I am from Romania,and i can speak:Romanian(of course XDD),English,A little bit of Germany.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?:Andreibatman12#1458 ,and I am online like 10 hours a day.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?:I would like in the future to see how funny it is to PVP,because it would be a new experience.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard: http://prntscr.com/kidtk9 ,or if the link doesn't work:

964755686_trainercard.PNG.63ebe13e7c55396a14975e503b9ad4d5.PNG

Edited by Cartofulcrud