"inapropriate username" [LOCKED]

Bjerre

hey can i just ask why i am allowed to 1. create a user with an "inapropriate username 2. ur happy to take my money and then ban me for said name with no ability to fix the situation? ive spent some good time on that account and now its gone and it fucking sucks since i wasted money. im now banned for my username and im not even allowed to change it so i can play again. i havent harrassed anyone and ive kept for myself, and now my account is gone r i p

hey there it has clearly written in the register page that inappropriate username many cause

[username Notice:

Think twice about your username.

If Inappropriate, you will be suspended permanently.]

read this too for better understanding

https://pokemonrevolution.net/register.php

thanks,

sstamand4204

okay but how is aids inapropriate, its a disease

Hello~

That may be offensive to the people suffering from the said disease. Not a word anyone should use in their username. As mentioned above, you have to agree to the rules and they mention inappropraite username leads to sanction of the account. The one and only thing you can do is appeal here.

Regards,

Warden

• Like 1

Hello~

That may be offensive to the people suffering from the said disease. Not a word anyone should use in their username. As mentioned above, you have to agree to the rules and they mention inappropraite username leads to sanction of the account. The one and only thing you can do is appeal here.

Regards,

Warden

already have, i just dont understand why it cant be solved with a simple name change

hey can i just ask why i am allowed to 1. create a user with an "inapropriate username 2. ur happy to take my money and then ban me for said name with no ability to fix the situation? ive spent some good time on that account and now its gone and it [heck]ing sucks since i wasted money. im now banned for my username and im not even allowed to change it so i can play again. i havent harrassed anyone and ive kept for myself, and now my account is gone r i p

Hello there! If you are banned, you should be able to check the reason in the Dashboard. Furthermore, bans should not be talked about in this sub-forum. Despite this, you may make a thread under Discipline Appeals if you feel that this ban is unjust in any way. It is also good to note that bans are not preformed without proper evidence.

With all that said, I wish you the best of luck and will now be locking this thread.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.