Fui banido, mas não sei porque.

Davidsone

Se alguém puder me ajudar, estou muito nervoso e triste. Não sei porque fui banido, estava fazendo digs e fui desconectado, nunca fiz nada de errada e gastei um bom tempo da minha vida no jogo, espero que tudo seja resolvido e eu possa voltar a jogar. Obrigado.

Se alguém puder me ajudar, estou muito nervoso e triste. Não sei porque fui banido, estava fazendo digs e fui desconectado, nunca fiz nada de errada e gastei um bom tempo da minha vida no jogo, espero que tudo seja resolvido e eu possa voltar a jogar. Obrigado.

Hello!

Firstly, I would like to advise do not discuss anything ban related here as they are against the rules. Now, you can find the reason for your ban by just logging onto the Dashboard. After you have done that, you have to sincerly appeal here. Just wait for the staff member who banned you to answer you. Bump your thread every 24 hours if it gets unanswered.

Now if you weren't actually banned, double check with these;

▪︎ Are you using Proxy?

Try not using it, and then test again

▪︎ Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this post

You could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first.

[/quote

Have a good day!

Regards,

Warden