Why was I banned?

Kamikazeyolo

Hello admins, I would like to know why was I wrongly banned. I checked your game rules and I dont seem to have broken any of them. The only thing that comes to mind is afking, because sometimes i chat whit friends outside the game and after a while I afk. Can a player get banned for afk? If so you should put it in your rules. If not I would like to know what I did wrong.

Sincerially kamikazeyolo

Hello admins, I would like to know why was I wrongly banned. I checked your game rules and I dont seem to have broken any of them. The only thing that comes to mind is afking, because sometimes i chat whit friends outside the game and after a while I afk. Can a player get banned for afk? If so you should put it in your rules. If not I would like to know what I did wrong.

Sincerially kamikazeyolo

Hello!

You should be able to check the reason for your ban in the Dashboard Moreover, bans should not be discussed in this subforum, it is against the rules, buddy. You may make a thread under Discipline Appeals if you feel that this ban is unjust in any way.

Regards,

Warden

Sincerially kamikazeyolo

Hello kamikazeyolo!

Like @GrandWarden said:

You should be able to check the reason for your ban in the Dashboard Moreover, bans should not be discussed in this subforum, it is against the rules, buddy. You may make a thread under Discipline Appeals if you feel that this ban is unjust in any way.

Dont post about bans outside Discipline Appeals area and remember that you can bump your appeal every 24 hours, Have a nice day!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.