Can't move team

Sigh

been wondering if this is a special feature but since I merged my account today I found out that there are shiny pokes in my team and I can't move them. The only way is to arrange my team is releasing them but they have sentimental value in me. I just released my first shiny psyduck and don't wanna do this for this remaining 4 shinies. Is there something that I should do or leave it as it is because it will be my ace for having a level advantage because im still stuck in hoenn and why am I writing this relieves my anxiety. thank you have a good day!

JSg45ik.png

been wondering if this is a special feature but since I merged my account today I found out that there are shiny pokes in my team and I can't move them. The only way is to arrange my team is releasing them but they have sentimental value in me. I just released my first shiny psyduck and don't wanna do this for this remaining 4 shinies. Is there something that I should do or leave it as it is because it will be my ace for having a level advantage because im still stuck in hoenn and why am I writing this relieves my anxiety. thank you have a good day!

JSg45ik.png

Hey[uSER=119985] Sigh[/uSER],

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

This is a bug which can occur when you merge your account while you havent finished your current region. I have moved your bugged Pokémon into the Pc box and recovered your Psyduck (I hope that was in favor for you). You can continue your travel now. :)

Since this issue is solved, I will lock this topic. ^^

Have a good day and much fun in Hoenn! :D

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution