Why cant i log in in game? [SOLVED]

Bondismexican

Hey @Bondismexican,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience; don't worry about your data, you didn't lose any of your progress!

Red Server and Blue Server have recently merged into Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. Therefore you will need to play on Silver Server if you wish to continue your Blue Server progress.

If you can't log into Silver Server, you probably need to merge your Red & Blue account, follow these steps to merge your account, make sure to select the right server as your main server!

How to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

If you have some errors while doing the merge, check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ.

PTpw.gif

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesMapping BugsRules

Do not contact Staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be cleaned by Levi.

So i had heard gen 4 had finally come out so i got on to play and i cant log in on the launcher, is my account gone?

Hello!

Hey!

Note that he Red and Blue servers were recently merged and were named as Silver server and Yellow server was renamed as Gold server. Make sure you have the latest client and you can download it from here.

As you cannot login, I presume you have not merged your accounts yet. To do so,

merge them in the Dashboard. Also, make sure you correctly select your main server while merging.

If you still cannot to log into Silver after merging your account, you'll have to reset your password on the Dashboard.

Additionally, you can view the Server Merge FAQ and 'Common Merge Error FAQ' for more detailed information. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Warden

On a sidenot, I assume you mean 'Generation 7 is out'. Actually, the Pokemon have not been released yet. Instead, the game's mechanic have been updated to Generation 7. Have fun ! (The Pokemon may be released soon as well)