I can't move the pokemon from my party into my PC.

Superhero7294

I'm having some problems interacting with the pokemon in my party. To be specific, I can't arrange their order in my party, nor can I move them into my PC. All of the current pokemon in my party are experiencing this.

[uSER=1340613]Hey [/uSER][uSER=1340613]Superhero7294,[/uSER]

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

This is a bug which can occur when you merge your account while you havent finished your current region as the Pokémon will be set random in your party and causing a problem when you now carry Pokémon from a other region with you. I can move this Pokémon back in your pc box, for that please name me those Pokémon which you can not move and are from a other region. :)

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

These are the pokes. If these are Pokemon from other regions, am I right in assuming that the Pokemon which made up my previous party were placed into my PC?

[ATTACH=full]25569[/ATTACH]

Usually this is not the case. I will remove them all, please let me know when you are located in a Poké Center, otherwise you will kocked out and lose money when you try to walk.

Could you additionally tell me your current progress in your current region and if you have deleted any Pokémon?

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

I'm at a Poke Center. I may have deleted Pokemon, however, I'm not certain. As for current progress, I've not played in quite a while. I know that I'm in Hoenn and these are the gyms I have defeated.

[ATTACH=full]25581[/ATTACH]

Sorry for the delayed answer. I have removed your Pokémon, please check your pc if you have Pokémon you can use now.