help

Madziaaa

week ago i bought squirtle from another player, then trained him to lvl 70 and today i wanted to evolve him but he weren't in my party. i was looking for him in my pc but he weren't there too. can someone help me? i can't beat gym ;-;

You should wait for a staff member to take on your problem, but did you delete it by accident?

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

week ago i bought squirtle from another player, then trained him to lvl 70 and today i wanted to evolve him but he weren't in my party. i was looking for him in my pc but he weren't there too. can someone help me? i can't beat gym :PiplupCry:

Hey @Madziaaa,

you never bought any Squirtle on your Madziaaa account. You may be logged on the wrong account, please check that.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

The only trade that you've ever made on this account (Madziaaa) was yesterday. I even checked your Pokedex and you've never even owned a Squirtle on this account. I don't see any other accounts connected to you so I'm led to assume you're lying. Will lock this now.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.