Trapped in Pallet Town after merging.

Sovella

So I've recently come back to play PRO and saw about having to merge the accounts due to new servers. Basically what happened was after I merged my account my progress on the map was reset entirely but I still kept my Pokemon of course. I go through the beginning but I'm trapped in Pallet Town because the Eevee that's needed to trigger the cutscene is gone. I guess what I'm getting at is that it reset my progress without resetting the map I feel. Could I possibly just have my progress reset entirely or something to fix this? All my other friends play on Silver Server and would hate to lose this account and make a new one because of this.

So I've recently come back to play PRO and saw about having to merge the accounts due to new servers. Basically what happened was after I merged my account my progress on the map was reset entirely but I still kept my Pokemon of course. I go through the beginning but I'm trapped in Pallet Town because the Eevee that's needed to trigger the cutscene is gone. I guess what I'm getting at is that it reset my progress without resetting the map I feel. Could I possibly just have my progress reset entirely or something to fix this? All my other friends play on Silver Server and would hate to lose this account and make a new one because of this.

Hey @Sovella,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Your story progress was resetted because you havent choosen your main server with ingame progress while merging. This is intended in case this is what you tried to do. The Eevee issue can be fixed and you would be able to continue the game with everything you own but have to pass through the story again.

In case you never wanted this reset of your story progress and wish to continue on your old profile, this can be done, even when you was warned to check again if you have choosen the right profile. In this case you can continue where you have stopped before leaving PRO.

A complete reset of your account is not possible but you can create a new one aslong you are still in touch with our rules:

2. Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts. You may only have one account per email.

Let me know which way you prefer.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution