Client freezes after open "items" during a battle [LOCKED]

Alatariel

It happens aways when the menu "Items" havent been opened in a certain time ago. If less then 30 min, it freezes but only for some seconds. But if more then 1h, the game freezes for so long that takes minutes, usually not fast enough to the game auto-logout, due afk. So when im hunting for hours, it happens quite often. The only solution i've found was keeping opening the bag sometimes. Is handy, but also easy to forgot.

I just lost a pink pokemon after days of hunting because of that. =c . imageedit_2_8285080611.png.0fe7d96154dbcbc3abc0efef9796e6e2.pngI

It happens aways when the menu "Items" havent been opened in a certain time ago. If less then 30 min, it freezes but only for some seconds. But if more then 1h, the game freezes for so long that takes minutes, usually not fast enough to the game auto-logout, due afk. So when im hunting for hours, it happens quite often. The only solution i've found was keeping opening the bag sometimes. Is handy, but also easy to forgot.

I just lost a pink pokemon after days of hunting because of that. =c . [ATTACH=full]25660[/ATTACH]I

Hi there. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. This is a known bug and unfortunately, there is no ETA for when it will be fixed. Sadly, we also cannot refund your pokemon as it would be unfair to others whom have experienced this issue and have accepted their losses. As quoted from one of the General Support sticky threads:

This glitch is caused when there was a change in your bag items from the last time to the first time you open that during a battle. When you click the bag during the battle the client will have a small crash (most of the times gets solved just by waiting a few moments) as it is updating the bag information.

The longer the time between each opening of the bag the longer the crash will be, players usually experience it when running from a lot of common battles whilst hunting for a rare pokemon.

To prevent this issue open the bag every 5-10 minutes in battle, as it will maintain your bag updated.

You can also wait patiently instead of spamming the bag as usually it is trying to load your items. Once again, I'm really sorry about your loss and I hope you understand.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

I understand. I didnt knew it was a common bug, and thought there would be an solution. Maybe if the time required to become afk was longer than the time to the bag update, or if wasnt possible to became afk during a battle, we could wait the update without the risk of the auto-logout, since there is no solution to the bug itself yet . I supose it would be easier to be done and efective.

Anyway, thanks for your answer.

Edited by Alatariel

I understand. I didnt knew it was a common bug, and thought there would be an solution. Maybe if the time required to become afk was longer than the time to the bag update, or if wasnt possible to became afk during a battle, we could wait the update without the risk of the auto-logout, since there is no solution yet. I supose it would be easier to be done and efective.

Anyway, thanks for your answer.

Hi there. Unfortunately we cannot remove the AFK timer as it is needed to prevent players from staying on the server to farm hours without effort. Nevertheless, as I've answered your question and nothing further can be done regarding the issue, I'll now be locking this thread.

Once again, I'm really sorry for this inconvenience and I hope you understand.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.