Problem With Jackson in Viridian School [SOLVED]

Humanzee

I'm having an issue in viridian city, where I am supposed to fight Jackson, but whenever I walk up to him, all he says is "Don't you EVER come near me again!". I've talked to his mom, and my character's mom, and yes, I have battled him in pallet. Thanks in advance.

I'm having an issue in viridian city, where I am supposed to fight Jackson, but whenever I walk up to him, all he says is "Don't you EVER come near me again!". I've talked to his mom, and my character's mom, and yes, I have battled him in pallet. Thanks in advance.

Hey[uSER=2123836] Humanzee,[/uSER]

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Im assuming you try to battle Jackson at the Viridian City Trainer school, and you havent fought him at this spot before?

No matter in which case, could you try to continue on Route 2? If not possible, please tell me which dialogue appears.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey[uSER=2123836] Humanzee,[/uSER]

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Im assuming you try to battle Jackson at the Viridian City Trainer school, and you havent fought him at this spot before?

No matter in which case, could you try to continue on Route 2? If not possible, please tell me which dialogue appears.

Regards Xylos

HI, yes trying to travel through route 2 results in being scolded and turned away.

So correct me but this is what’s I understand:

You battled Jackson in pallet.

You went to Viridian and the first time to talked to Jackson there, you were unable to battle?

Talking to his mom didn’t change anything?

Is that correct

Yes, That is correct.