Excavation sites revamped!

Leitah

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone has a guide for the new excavations sites?

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

From : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/★-hoenn-excavation-sites-guide⎪updated-★.89483/#post-560829

• 56545b22b0af147ebd20c7bc74f4fd5f.png

There are different tiers of expertise in archaeology. The tier depends on the discoveries you have made. You get 1 "Discovery Point" by smashing the rocks inside each site. With every tier you get access to more Pokemon and items. You can verify your tier by talking to Gingery Jones in Glacial Site.

If you encounter a spawn you're not "expert" enough to get, the Pokemon will flee or the item gets destroyed. You'll however gain a "Bonus Discovery Point" each time you'll encounter a Pokemon who fled or if the item gets destroyed. As the range of the bonus may differ according to the tier of the encountered Pokemon, I won't specify the said bonus.

how long does it take to get like 3000-4000 excavations?wondering if i should get into it(i'm a returning player). i want the 4000 excavations for the boss mostly.
About a month and a half of doing every site every day iirc

Every sites of excavations have 25 or 26 rocks, except the new one with 18 rocks. It seems there is a bonus discovery point when you are not an "expert". But i will go for a total of 170 rocks because i don't know exactly the probability for flee or destroyed and the bonus discovery point.

So, each day you can do 170 discoveries points. (because of the rewamp with a new site adding 18 per day).

4000/170 = 23,52 days.

It takes 23-24 days to have the 4000 discoveries.

After 6000 Discoveries you can revive Kanto, Hoenn and Kalos fossils by talking to Gingery Jones for 10k per revive..

I think 6000 discoveries is the max useful discoveries to have. 6000/170 = 35,29. 35-36 days to unlock everything.

If you can't do the shinies rock because of no pick axe or MS, you can do the same calculation with 163 rocks in total.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9