Can anybody help me

Piyushjain1004

It is showing invalid username or password but I am writing the right thing please help me so I reset password2 times and it is showing the same thing

Hey[uSER=2126181] Piyushjain1004,[/uSER]

Im sorry for inconvenience.

Please try this link to change your password: https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

Make sure your password is alphanumerical.

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

I can help with my other account Piyush1004 password ******* it is showing banned but I have taken seaking and I was returning to give to its owner then it was permanently banned ideas returning and it was banned please help me can I open my account so as I give seaking to him please

I can help with my other account Piyush1004 password ******* it is showing banned but I have taken seaking and I was returning to give to its owner then it was permanently banned ideas returning and it was banned please help me can I open my account so as I give seaking to him please

Firstly, nice that you can login now.

In case you have posted your passwords here, please do not do that!!! I have deleted them, thats a private information you should not share.

However, if you have a banned account, please do a appeal with this account at our Discipline Appeals aeria.

Since the login issue is solved and all other questions are answered, I will lock this topic now.

Have a good day.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution