Rewards [SOLVED]

Genipher

I want to know what rewards can I get be becoming a staff

Staffs get monthly optional rewards and a spawned Pokemon every 6 months (up to 2) with regulations and limitations though.

I strongly advice you against becoming staff if your only intention to become staff is the reward, you would be doing it for the wrong reasons and for sure would burn out before you even come close to getting any kind of reward.

The incentive should be strong desire to help the community, improve the community in a meaningful way and overall just being a helpful person. If you just want the rewards that are tied to being staff then you are doing it for the wrong reasons.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I want to know what rewards can I get be becoming a staff

Hi there. You can find out about Staff Recruitment and its requirements under the Staff Recruitment sub-forum. Take note that each role has different jobs as well as qualifications. If you see a [CLOSED] tag after the title, it means that we are currently not recruiting staff members at this time. Please take note that an announcement regarding Open Recruitment will be announced through Announcements and in our Official PRO Discord.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Y

Hi there. You can find out about Staff Recruitment and its requirements under the Staff Recruitment sub-forum. Take note that each role has different jobs as well as qualifications. If you see a [CLOSED] tag after the title, it means that we are currently not recruiting staff members at this time. Please take note that an announcement regarding Open Recruitment will be announced through Announcements and in our Official PRO Discord.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Ty

Y

Ty

Glad to hear that your question has been answered. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.