My favourite items are gone forever

Oneforneko

Hi, with the new servers, I lost some items that I had, like a hat, I have a screen of it, but this is, sadly, the only screen that I have.

I just want it back, because I loved it, I actually had the clothes too. This was on my OneForNeko account

If you could give it back to me, or give my money back, that would be nice. Love, Neko ~

antoineapoil.PNG.e89ab78c1f9273602b951c20e4073728.PNG

Hi, with the new servers, I lost some items that I had, like a hat, I have a screen of it, but this is, sadly, the only screen that I have.

I just want it back, because I loved it, I actually had the clothes too. This was on my OneForNeko account

If you could give it back to me, or give my money back, that would be nice. Love, Neko ~

[ATTACH=full]26970[/ATTACH]

Hey[uSER=1601337] OneForNeko,[/uSER]

Im sorry for inconvenience.

It seems like you havent merged your account yet. Your main game progress, which also includes the most of your clothes, was located on the Red server which is the Silver server now.

However, to be able to play on the silver server you have to merge your account.

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login in your dashboard and click on Merge is required!

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

2. Step 2:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

In case you dont really know what the merge is or why there is a merge at all, take a look at our Merge FAQ. If the merge should fail or you can still not login to the Silver server, take a look at our Merge Issue FAQ.

Let me know if it works. :)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution