i can't go to shinoh to win battle final and I missed log out and no see NPC again please help me :( [SOLVED]

Phuoctai55

[ATTACH=full]27137[/ATTACH]

Hey [uSER=2069491]phuoctai55,[/uSER]

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Indeed, you should be in Sinnoh but you arent. Most probably because of the instant logout. We will teleport you to Sinnoh but you have to be online for that. Please hit me up the next time you come online by a reply at this topic or give us your usual online times and time zone.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Indeed, you should be in Sinnoh but you arent. Most probably because of the instant logout. We will teleport you to Sinnoh but you have to be online for that. Please hit me up the next time you come online by a reply at this topic or give us your usual online times and time zone.

Regards Xylos

me online online please send me via sinnoh and thank you <3

I m waiting for you to take me through sinnoh please let me through sinnoh please: ((

Regards Xylos

1530850872326.thumb.png.20eb25307227acceff5d7cea72cccf8d.png