Yanmega Hypnosis

Ily2

Good evening, I recently found out that Yanmega cannot learn hypnosis. When I talk to the NPC in Lavender B12, she tells me it cannot learn that move. However, it should be able to learn it in SM gen (I confirmed on Smogon). I believe this is a bug, and it was probably forgotten in the last gen update. The NPC works fine otherwise so I posted in General Bugs. I have also spoke to the moderator Hercules who sent me here and said he would flag the developers about it. Please let me know if you need anything from me, thanks!

Good evening, I recently found out that Yanmega cannot learn hypnosis. When I talk to the NPC in Lavender B12, she tells me it cannot learn that move. However, it should be able to learn it in SM gen (I confirmed on Smogon). I believe this is a bug, and it was probably forgotten in the last gen update. The NPC works fine otherwise so I posted in General Bugs. I have also spoke to the moderator Hercules who sent me here and said he would flag the developers about it. Please let me know if you need anything from me, thanks!

Hey [uSER=1744210]ily2,[/uSER]

basicly Yanmega can not learn Hypnosis, only Yanma, the pre evolution can and I assume that is the reason why smogon says Yanmega can learn it as well. Anyway, you still have the chance to teach Hypnosis to Yanmega due the Pre-evolution tutor located in any daycare. ^^

I used this page as source: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yanmega_(Pokémon)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey [uSER=1744210]ily2,[/uSER]

basicly Yanmega can not learn Hypnosis, only Yanma, the pre evolution can and I assume that is the reason why smogon says Yanmega can learn it as well. Anyway, you still have the chance to teach Hypnosis to Yanmega due the Pre-evolution tutor located in any daycare. ^^

I used this page as source: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yanmega_(Pokémon)

Regards Xylos

Hello again,

I just tried speaking to the Pre-Evolution tutor in the Kanto daycare, and it says Yanmega isn't compatible to learn Pre-Evo moves.

Hello again,

I just tried speaking to the Pre-Evolution tutor in the Kanto daycare, and it says Yanmega isn't compatible to learn Pre-Evo moves.

Hey,

I have informed the Content Scripter about that. The move will be added. :D Thanks for the report.^^

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution