New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Wasabitsuna
-
[auction] Cloyster SOLD// Honchkrow START 300K
Hi alls. - Minimum 50k+ bid required to make an offer. - Only Money - No cancel offer allowed, if you make an offer, you do it - Fake offers will be reported -Auction ends 2 days after the first offer. SOLD!!!! start 300k /// insta 500k
-
Restore Pokemon Megathread
HI ADM. Edit Calahan: Gold server yesterday I deleted my lvl 100 parasect by mistake. please retrieve it ID:17449924 THX.
-
[auction] shellder
up
-
Buy munchlax // mourkrow
up
-
Spicy's shop of randomness
I'm interested in chandelure, do you have any price in mind?
-
[auction] shellder
up
-
Buy munchlax // mourkrow
up
-
Buy munchlax // mourkrow
I look for pokemon from any region Munchlax def-spdef-hp-atk 22+ adamant / pickup careful / thick fat adamant / thick careful / pickup Mourkrow def-spdef-hp 20+// atk -spd 25+ adamant / prankster
-
[auction] shellder
Hi alls. - Minimum 50k+ bid required to make an offer. - Only Money - No cancel offer allowed, if you make an offer, you do it - Fake offers will be reported -Starting bid is 200k. /// insta 400k -Auction ends 2 days after the first offer.
-
lost life orb !!!
the photo is not enough proof?
-
lost life orb !!!
the object that I bought was life orb ... it never appeared ... and I trade it "eshek" ...
-
lost life orb !!!
the object that I bought was life orb ... it never appeared ... and I trade it "eshek" ...
-
7 pokes in pvp !!
during the fight with this player ... I take 7 pokes taking as evidence the picture taken ... please do something. Thank you
-
lost life orb !!!
Hi, recently I bought a sphere life, and when I got the pokemon, the object did not appear after the exchange. I lost 100k in this problem. please help me ... the object does not appear anywhere ... :C :C :C
-
evolve by mistake.!!
hello, I summarize what happened, hire a lvl up service, and I ask you not to evolve my pokemon, but apparently I do not get the message and I evolve it, can you help me to return it to the previous stage? I'll be waiting for your answer. Thank you.
