New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Thunderrrr
-
Tangela bundle (closed)
122223
- Scizor III (closed)
- Scizor I (closed)
- Venusaur (closed)
-
HP Fire Tangela (closed)
210k
-
HP Fire Tangela (closed)
100k
- closed
-
[Feedback - Megathread] XMAS Event 2020 ❄
For me it was the first Xmas event quest cuz I joined pro like 4 months ago I guess and it was really really awsome.The quest was hard and epic but it should be more harder and bigger so that it’s more fun ,talking about the rewards I expected more cuz I heard from somewhere there are really good rewards in Christmas event but not as aspected.It was really cool to play Xmas event thank you for the effort and the rewards were not bad I’m saying they were really good just thought of some more rewards. THANK YOU .
-
[A4 Open] 31/31 Jolly H.A Weavile
Start offer 100k
-
[A4 Open] 31/31 Jolly H.A Weavile
Start offer 100k
- Silvernabs - Recruiting new Players.
-
Eternity guild
Here is my trainer id and my discord is THUNDER#9349 and now I have 6 more badges and I’m in johto and wanna join your guild 😞
- Eternity guild
-
Eternity guild
I really don’t match the requirements tbh but can I give the trainer card after 13october cuz my exams are starting so no play : ( . I can give discord id. THUNDER#9349
-
Eternity guild
I wanna join your guild 😊
