Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Seagulll

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. +1 great idea to stop trade scams for players.
  2. Seagulll replied to Lugario's topic in Suggestions
    +1
  3. Yes it has, ty!
  4. Purchased coins from shop, payment when through. But coins not in account, I purchased 300 coins, got charged $25 and none popped up. Please help.
  5. blindfold still available?
  6. bump! back in business
  7. Seagulll replied to Jenexine's topic in Guilds
    Goodluck Jen!
  8. No worries! Thank you for the reply, I completly understand that it was infact on me for the mess up haha. Have a good one @Epithet!
  9. So I caught Manaphy, one of the first legendaries I got (to be exact, second after Darkrai), and I decided to get a reroll ticket to see if I could get some slightly better stats. This would be my first time ever using the NPC in verm to Reroll ivs, so I wasn't sure how the mechanics worked. I honest to god, didn't realize that it would show the new ivs in the BOTTOM RIGHT of the screen, and I clicked yes to applying EXPECTING to have a more clear image or determination of what the ivs will be. That being said, I did infact buy 2 rerolls extra to just try and get something similar to the first IVS. The current IVS are the ones with 31 SPD and the mon's ID in the screenshot. I talked about it to my friend and she mentioned how I should appeal to get the ivs reverted, in all honesty I don't mind if I lose out on the money, as long as the ivs are reverted to it's original ones. I apologize if this appeal is a bothersome to read and deal with, but I honestly did not mean to apply them as I didn't even know how the mechanics worked. Thank you! Hope you can understand my situation. If you have any questions please let me know.
  10. Must have 20+ ivs in each stat (except atk) PM in game or on discord with price (Kalpie#2433) Thanks!
  11. Bump Just gonna add, I can also do thumbnails, and guild logos if needed! Feel free to request anything 😄

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.