Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Hrxander

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hrxander replied to Akinator10's topic in Suggestions
    +1
  2. I got my reply from discord . The past client-update caused some issue . And not everything could be recovered. Just need to recatch the ones missing. Thank you . This topic can be closed
  3. I have Sandslash in my pc but my Pokedex says I don't have the caught data . Similar with my friend . Have Ninetales in party but Pokedex says don't have caught data . Visited shamouti island before . But I can't access now.
  4. Hrxander started following 17 Form Pikachus
  5. Really A cool software. It automatic detects the client and works on background . Shows the encounted data in a nice tabular form . Fun part is that we can give it nice customized appearances which is candy to eyes. Although i like minimalistic appearance for myself. We can add gif for animated images as background, making the app more alive. Now the depressing part . The encounter rates are so saddening. 😭 I hunted like crazy the last day of the summer event but got no rare forms or decent rare mons. This is the statistics of my day . Now i know how unlucky me and my rng . Hope this appication grows more. I am really fascinated by this .
  6. Sry bro , I personally haven't done dungeon yet. But I am thinking of giving it a try soon. Thanks for finding me
  7. FIrst blood , First service done.^^
  8. Hrxander changed their profile photo
  9. WELCOME Lvl up service 100k per poke. 120k for some pokes like(grocahmp,.....) Pokes will be trained from any lvl to 97 lvl.(price will be same from any lvl) Special cases can be discussed. For fast service plus 50k per poke Payment: pokedoller CC-380k Iv rr-525k Nat rr-250k Rc-7k Contact: IGN- Hrxander Discord- Hrxander#6645
  10. Why my game freeze while I go to battle with wild Pokemon in cave??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.