Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Howieeh

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howieeh

  1. be right there
  2. gotcha lmk when you’re online
  3. sure! are you in gold server? if so where you want to meet?
  4. CLEARANCE SECTION HAS BEEN ADDED!
  5. CLEARANCE COSMETICS COMING SOON!!!
  6. i buy both angel and devil ears
  7. bump! currently in gold server 🟡
  8. ign: Howieeh (Howeeb for Discord!) Age: 26 Country: USA I like to do almost all aspects of PRO, but mainly bosses, hunting, and some PVP here and there. I'm not that good at it but I can learn little by little when I have time to spare. Overall, the game is very fun and I really like to interact with different players to enhance my enjoyment of PRO! 🙂

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.