New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Imrig
-
Karrablast (the only on the server?)
Best offer 500k insta 1m not much time left check my shop to have more details: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=41641
-
RIGSHOP
the auction will end in 48h :thanks:
-
RIGSHOP
I will not sell anything to: Adapex, fake offer ...
-
Selling epic Spiritomb
220k :devil:
-
[S] Coin-Shop Items
Re: Coins <t>nevermind, I found your post in the forum's homepage, but I can see that you are in yellow server</t>
-
[S] Coin-Shop Items
Re: Coins <t>if you are in blue server I buy some coins :)</t>
-
WTS H.A Dragonite [SOLD]
Re: WTS H.A Dragonite <r>too late <E>:Frown:</E></r>
-
WTS H.A Dragonite [SOLD]
Re: WTS H.A Dragonite <r>700k <E>:Smile:</E></r>
-
SearchnD's Shop {Updated 7/27/16}
80k hippopotas :Smile:
-
Selling epic Spiritomb
200k to start by me :y:
- Wts epic Golett
-
WTS Best yanmega in blue server
offer here or ingame add me ImRig Insta 1.5m I will not sell yanmega for less than 500k :thanks:
-
Hi all
Will you marry me?
-
[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns
I found a jaw fossil in feral site, I dont know how many discoveries :(
-
Wts h.a Noibat
180k for noibat
-
Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set
Re: Ingame BOSS [FIXED NEW BOSS INFORMATION !!] <t>gingery jones gave me a jaw fossil :)</t>
-
Archaeologist Permit
I have the same problem :(
