Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Adiuvo

Community Coordinator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi there folks, Sorry about the login difficulties. There was an issue with the mail api/2fA/login service earlier, and should now be working correctly. Please try logging in.
  2. Hello @Jackstermac , Your refund request for the Giratina PvP mount was accepted and has been processed. You should now see the 500 PvP coins added back to your account, and the mount removed.
  3. Glad the matter resolved itself and you were able to get back to playing! Closed as requested
  4. Hi @Jackstermac , I apologize for the delayed response. Your request for the Giratina PvP mount refund will be looked at and once I have an update to its status, I'll let you know promptly. Thank you for your patience!
  5. Did you talk to Bill? Can you please screenshot what he says?
  6. Hello @T1nkat0n , If you haven't already in the past few days, please return to Bills House, where you should be able to encounter the Scyther again. Please let me know if that works.
  7. Hi there @Msora5822 , Glad you figured out how to navigate the map, as you've noticed, its a bit complex. If you need further guidance on the guest, you can follow along with this guide, which should help you with any difficulty I'll go ahead an close this thread as you solved the problem, but if you need assistance again in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a good day!
  8. Adiuvo replied to Msora5822's topic in Resolved Bugs
    Hello @Msora5822 I'm sorry to see you've had an issue with the Zekrom Quest. You'll need to fight a total of 5 battles, including Damon, to win the tournament. I believe Mako is a competitor in the tournament, not one you fight personally, but need to beat them by finishing with more points. More information on the tournament and the quest can be found here, should you wish to use it. Please let me know if you have any additional problems with the quest. Good luck!
  9. Correct, you should now have unlocked access to the Hoenn region and can now start your story there. I suspect the crash sent your character to the previous location you healed at, or the previous location your character was at when it was last auto-saved. While you're location wasn't the same as when you crashed, you had still defeated the Elite 4.
  10. Thank you. As far as I can tell, you have defeated both the Kanto and Johto Elite 4's, despite your game crash, and can continue onto the Hoenn region if you wish. Does that Npc offer to take you to Hoenn?
  11. Hello @T1nkat0n , I'm sorry to see you encountered a problem with the fusing process. I wanted to let you know that we did receive your report last month and have been looking into the issue. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA on when it will be resolved. As soon as I have new information, I will notify you here.
  12. As sufficient time has passed since the previous post, this thread will now be closed. If you need any help in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a great day!
  13. Hello @Regiane , I'm sorry to hear about your game crashing and the unfortunate effects. At the Indigo Plateau, you'll find an NPC named "Hoenn Traveler", located between the 2 buildings. Can you please take a screenshot of what the NPC says when you interact with him?
  14. Always happy to see players helping players! As the matter has been resolved, I'll go ahead an close this thread. If you need help again in the future, please feel free to make a new thread. Have a good day all!
  15. As the post was made in the 2FA section, this thread is now closed

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.