Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Antonyvuong

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I want to ask why no one use Dragon Dance as the fouth move of Gyarados moxie. For those trainers that the 3 moves are not super effective, I usually do 1-2 Dragon Dance before sweeping. It can also help me regain Hp by leftover when encounter Wobbuffet, Espeon or Umpreon as the first poke. I really appreciate you guys advice on Iron head, Ice Fang. I just want to ask whether they can one hit those pokes that are higher level than them on high floor like 70-90. In addition, if I encounter Fighting trainer on floor 80, I usually use Dragon Dance + mega to suffer from 1 hit Stone Edge and then sweep. How can you deal with it if you don't use Dragon Dance? No offense
  2. wtb Hoenn and Sinnoh story service
  3. For Ash Westbrook, use Chansey or Blissey to defeat both Diagal and Reshiram, then let it die on Arceus and set up like normal. Follow this video on how to defeat both Diagal and Reshiram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLSFL8u2Wg. I've just tried it and it works LOL
  4. I recently completed story of all 4 region and want to fight with Elite 4 again to gain bunch of Exp and try new team, but they're quite tough now. Are there any recommended team or Pokemon that can sweep a few rooms in those Elite 4? For example, first room in Kanto Elite has Dewgong, Jynx, Cloyster, mega Slowbro and Lapras, so I have to use Volcarona + Raichu + Tinkaton. It's so hard to sweep them all now
  5. Hi I want to join a guild in Gold Server. Username: Antonyvuong Play time: 696 Hr
  6. Thank you so much. I did receive it. Thank you for your help. Have a nice day
  7. Those are all I can remember. Thank you so much for your help. By the way, should I continue Sablenite quest or wait until my Sableye come back?
  8. I remember I received it from a boss defeat. but definitely not from buying
  9. I don't remember nature but I think it would be Keen eye. and ability was the one that enhance Def, could be one out of four Relaxed/Lax/Bold/Impish, but I think it's Lax
  10. One thing that I can remember is that I did train ev for him 252 on Def and 252 on Hp. IV is mostly 20+. The rest I don't remember much. Sorry
  11. Hi, sorry for any inconvenience. I did release a new Sableye below. Thank you so much for your help
  12. I'm sorry that I forgot to screenshot that message and it disappeared now. However, I can screenshot all pages of my pokemon storage to show that I did release the above Sableye.
  13. I'm glad to hear that this can be solved. I did release the below Sableye from my pc storage. Thank you so much for your help.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.