Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Jeremy4505

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jeremy4505

  1. I think I figured it out! PRO seems to only register recoil damage received by wave crash and not take down like I was using. I did exactly 300hp of recoil with it and it finally evolved
  2. Thanks for you answers! Yes I did mean Basculin White Striped lol, I also never let him faint and mostly wanted to see someone else who has one. It feels like he took way over 300hp in recoil(And yes I leveled him up). I'll keep trying :)
  3. Hello I'm currently trying to evolve my Basculegion White-Striped and it is now level 43 and has received way more that 294hp of recoil damage without dying. Is there another way to evolve him in PRO?
  4. Hello, I deleted two summer Rattata by mistake, thanks a lot Server: Gold

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.