New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Dassmu
-
help! i'm stuck!
i already try alt+tab i dont bring escape rope :( there is no one here.. i already use /ref and click refresh button i already logout and close my client.. and i'm still stuck
-
help! i'm stuck!
so I want to give my psyduck to the guard of the cave in lake valor when I enter suddenly I get stuck.. i don't know why this is happened i try to refresh and relogin but it doesn't work..
-
can't move my poke welp!
fast respond hehe.. nah i'm fine.. thank's for your help :D
-
can't move my poke welp!
swalot, surskit, misdravus
-
can't move my poke welp!
I haven't login for a long time.. when I open my account suddenly there is pokemon from hoenn region stuck in my team slot and can't be replaced but still can be played, I've tried to refresh the game and relogin, but still can't be moved. I think this is a bug maybe.. can you help me please... sry i use google translate hehe ..
- Enter Sinnoh
-
Tidar PokeShop
WELCOME.. i accpet all.. rare candy 12k, poke dollar or trade with same iv's or balance :y: EV's Trained: b.o 130k b.o 130k b.o 180k not EV'S Trained (good IV's): 70k 100k 90k 90k 100k 80k Thank's for visiting my shop :Shy: :kiss:
-
my sketchbook
woah.. found this.. amazing work bro.. keep it up :Grin: :y:
-
Sell good IV's poke
i sell this.. :Shy: 100k 80k 80k 80k
-
MasterMaeK's Personal Shop
130k for chansey :Grin:
-
hello
Now I'm running quest ruin of Alph, I followed your advice hehe .. :Smile: and wait for Hoenn and search for items and pokemon for sale .. I will keep myself busy until Hoenn updated :Grin:
-
hello
yeah .. you are right, but it is a little boring haha ..
-
hello
after defeating all the elite 4 I don't know what I should do, so I decided to look for pokemon and items for sale, and my intention is not clear at all haha. :Smile: 131 hours in game :Shy: dassmu (that's my name in game) (blue server)
-
stuck at underground warehouse..
thank's for your information.. my problem already solved.. i refresh it.. :Grin: :Shy: hehe
-
stuck at underground warehouse..
please .. I can not proceed to the next area, and I've let go of all the pokemon in box .. I've tried many times and the result is the same, please help, might be a bug? or am I wrong? :Frown: I've been recording and upload it on youtube but I'm still new, so i can not send it .. :Frown:
