New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Bushez
-
WTB Poke lvl90-100 full EV train
you can show me pic ?
-
Roccus's COMP Shop
roccus will you have a new pokemons in the near coming days?
-
Who is better ?
so you say scizor is better because of that reason?
-
Who is better ?
Who is better ???? plis need help from players who really know the game or tnx for your time.
-
silver666gj shop
we cant see the pic
-
WTB Poke lvl90-100 full EV train
I want to buy Poke lvl90-100 full EV train and good nuture for 100-110k if someone want plis leave a picture of the pokemon or write down its status
-
PokeDexy Shop
Re: PokeDexy Shop (>^=^)> <r><QUOTE author="Dexy"><s> </e></QUOTE> <br/> <br/> Mamoswine offer 100k</r>
-
Silver's Shop Epic and Shiny
Re: Silver's Shop Good stat Starmie added <t>so you sell him only for 200k ?<br/> I dont get it what BO for</t>
-
Where to catch snorlax?
you can search here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=5249 but if you want I can sell you mine lvl 30 for 10k
-
Silver's Shop Epic and Shiny
Re: Silver's Shop Good stat Starmie added <t>until when is the BO ?</t>
- Shiny Meowth
-
Silver's Shop Epic and Shiny
Re: Silver's Shop Good stat Starmie added <r><QUOTE author="Silver"><s> </e></QUOTE> You have BO for now<e> </e></QUOTE> sory bro but i dont know what it is "BO"</r>
-
Silver's Shop Epic and Shiny
Re: Silver's Shop Good stat Starmie added <t>Starmie 100k</t>
-
Roccus's COMP Shop
i want the Gengar 105k yes ?
-
RayCefiro's Shop
Salamence 70k if its too low sory for that Im very poor
-
Renting| for the elite 4
someone can give me pokemons lvl 80+ for the elite 4 and I will give them back if someone can help tnx.
-
WTB Dragonite lvl 100 Adamant 50k
buy good Dragonite lvl 100 Adamant 50k
-
Impossible Stealth in Gambling Center
its abug if you are looking in the forums you will see 10 topic like yours
-
Rocket hidden bug!!!!
everyone have it bro it a big bug right now they need to fix it hope soon
- Roket hideout bug
-
can't get eevee back in game centre
you have more machine in some other flors cheak them
-
Evee not found in casino
its a new bug happen to alot more
-
WTB Gengar
gengar lvl 50+ with green Sp. Atk offer 20k
-
About the pokemon Stats
thank you very much and one more thing this colors I get them when I fight with the pokemon or when I catch it ?
-
About the pokemon Stats
i'm pretty new here and I want to ask what it mean in the pokemon stats atk.def and so one of them is Green and one is brown some one can tell me why and what it do if it in some color ?? tnx
