New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Xhaj
-
The Aussie's
Welcome to PRO.
-
ANIKI From PWO
Welcome to the Revolution! :xwelcomesign:
-
Mounts
Re: Follow Pokemon Discussion/Pokemon Riding System <t>As Somes stated, follower sprites work in all regions. As for mounts, at the moment both Arcanine and Lapras are mountable, there maybe more available in the future.</t>
-
2 months absence
We will miss you. Come back soon Enki. :Heart:
-
Did Introduced My self?
I've seen you in game a lot nice to see you've made your way to the forums. :xwelcomesign:
-
Hi all.
Welcome to the Revolution Parasfm!
-
a PWO player
Welcome!
-
Intro
Hi Hara and thanks.
-
Pokémon Jokes
Q: What is a Pokémon fan’s favorite place to go in France? A: Paras!
-
Intro
:x89: Zaik and everyone else as well.
-
Intro
Shane already took all my money now you own me :Cry: :Cry:
-
Share a random video.
This maybe too random: 1fHAKH_MkGM
-
Intro
I think I know you too... Somes, right?
-
Intro
Thanks for the welcome knuckles.
-
Intro
Hi my name is Xhaj I'm 25/male I like taking long walks at Cerulean Cape and riding my bike on Route 17. Nevermind...I thought this was my PokeDate profile. Seriously, at this point in my life awesomeness is occurring. I just proposed to my girlfriend, I have a 2month old son, just got a new car it's a minivan I feel like a soccer dad and on top of everything I just became MOD on PRO. Is this heaven or what? Yep, I have a lot going on but nothing will take away from my duties in PRO. If you ever need help or just want to say wassup feel free to pm me or hit me up on PokeDate username RageCandyBar_o.O
