New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Boomth12
-
The pokemon was sold *can close*
I would like to announce the auction is won by Sensoy0121 Congrats! if you are able to online pm me on discord boomth12#9177
-
The pokemon was sold *can close*
noted.
-
The pokemon was sold *can close*
-
The pokemon was sold *can close*
Thank you so much. I noted
-
The pokemon was sold *can close*
Payment method : - Pokedollars - Coin capsule [400k] - Ivs reroll [700k] - Nature reroll [350k] Information : - The auction lasts 24 hours after first bid. - Starting Price is 1M and insta price is 4M - Minimum raise is 200k - GMT+7 Contact me via : - IGN : boomth12 - Discord : boomth12#9177 - post the message here Good luck<3 *****The current offer is 1.5M by Sensoy0121 and this auction will end on January 28 at 7.42 PM(GMT+7)*****
-
PREDATORS [Oldest Top PVP Guild in Silver] - Looking for loyal active PVPers/Wolves
What's your IGN?-- Boomth12 How old are you?-- 22 What is Your Discord ID?-- #9177 What's your goal in PRO?-- Top pvp ladder, make a new friend because i play this game alone. What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- Basically I'm a big fan of Pokemon and the most favorite aspect of PRO for me is PVP part. What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- I came back to play PRO last month(Sept/2020) after take a break so my highest rating is 413. Why did you choose Predators? -- Because the guild purpose fits with my purpose which is to be top rank pvp. Guild island is your main aim to join us ? -- not really, I would say that I also have diversity teams to play on pvp and I got some of nice pokes for laddering but to be honest, be able to access to guild island is the interesting opportunity to hunt more pokes for my new pvp teams. Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!
-
TRINITY - Currently looking for active PvP members
I would like to apply your guild. How old are you and where are you from? - I'm 22 years old and from Thailand. Why would you like to join Trinity? - I'm looking for the guild that fits to one of my goals is to be top rank PVPs in PRO and you're on the top 3rd list. What is the highest rating you've ever got? - About 400 i think. It was 2 years ago that i can reach to top rank and i stopped playing the game. How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? - 846 hours and i play around 5 hours per day What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? - Anything as your wish and if i can. Add a picture of your trainer card in the application. What is your Discord ID? - Greenrtz#1223
-
-BRACKETS INSIDE- [All Servers] ||PRO|| Monotype Showdown Tour++
Re: -Discord Link Inside- [All Servers] ||PRO|| Monotype Showdown Tour++ <t>Showdown name : GreenTH<br/> Sever : blue</t>
-
Want to sell good tyranitar
start bid = 600 k Insta price = 5 m auction end : 5 days
