-BRACKETS INSIDE- [All Servers] ||PRO|| Monotype Showdown Tour++

</COLOR>

Showdown Monotype Tournament

<i></i>

[glow=red]Discord---> https://discord.gg/EM2FXhk

BRACKETS---> https://challonge.com/ReboEventlolTr3yIsAPleb Please join the discord link above to make this easier for everyone. If you don't have discord send me the replays via pm. And PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULY.[/glow]

I haven't made an event in quite some time, hopefully all will go well and everyone will enjoy this! :Grin:

[glow=blue]What is monotype and who is a showdown? Don't know? Click this spoiler to find out .-. [/glow]

Monotype: Monotype is an Other Metagame where all Pokémon on your team must share a common type. Both single- and dual-type Pokémon are allowed. For instance, Keldeo is eligible for both mono-Water and mono-Fighting teams.

Showdown: https://pokemonshowdown.com/

How to apply:

Comment below with your name and server! You have 1 full week to sign up from the date & time this is posted.

</SPOILER>

<COLOR color="#00FF00">[glow=blue]THERE IS NO FEE TO PARTICIPATE![/glow]

RULES:

<SPOILER>

-This will take place on showdown.

- All PvP rules from pro will be in effect for this event.

- Only mons, abilities, items and moves that are allowed/coded in ranked PvP for pro will be allowed in this event.[Ect]

- All replays must be posted in a event discord that will be made very soon or giving to me directly in pm (discord). If I don't see a replay then the battle NEVER happened.

- Battles will be best of 3.

- You [glow=red]CAN NOT[/glow] use the same team back to back, they must be changed up in cycles of 3! Meaning: You must have a min of 3 monotype teams and you cannot use the same team twice per opponent (if you use mono water one battle then the next battle can not be mono water). If you're caught doing this you will be disqualified.

- From the announced date of your opponents, you will have a maximum of 3 days to get into your battles. After this time I will disqualify people who are not responding or if failed to come to a agreed time, I will randomly disqualify someone.

-Semi-finals will all be best of 5 battles.

[glow=green]

video-contest-prizes.png

PRIZES!!! [/glow]

1st. [glow=blue]$50 + 5 million pokedollars 07614bf67eebc068b659a9fe7d1c10a2.png2d0449e47e1c8fca078c52c6db55e345.png

Only if u play on red server can u obtain the 1st place poke prizes. If not then they will follow 2 and 3rd.

[/glow]2nd. [glow=blue]$25 + 3 million pokedollars + 2 coin capsules + 1 small membership

[/glow]

3rd. [glow=blue]$10 + 1.5 million pokedollars +2 coin capsules + 1 small membership [/glow]

[glow=green]Discord Link : Soon~[/glow]

[glow=red]

To Walrosskastanie, Ismurfie and Suhuzen for helping me fund and run the event :D [/glow]

4K82h71.png

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [All Servers] ||PRO|| Monotype Showdown Tour++

<r>Showdown name: Suhuzen<br/>

Server: Red<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for the event and good luck everyone <E>:Smile:</E></r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.