New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Vinzzzz
-
I just joined PRO
Welcome on PRO, have fun! :Shy:
-
Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set
Re: Ingame BOSS [NEW BOSS JESSIE AND JAMES !!] <r>Thanks alot for this guide! <E>:Shy:</E></r>
-
New to PRO!
Welcome on PRO Nett, have fun! If you want to talk of anything, just add me in game when im on! :Shy: /friend Vinzzzz
-
I just joined PRO
Welcome on PRO, enjoy the game! :Shy:
-
hallo~
Welcome on PRO :Shy:
-
Naruto vs Goku
I just want to know if a fight like this would happen, according to you guys, who would win? I think Naruto would win! ;-)
-
Naruto vs Dragonball
Naruto of course! :Cool:
-
Your first anime?
Naruto is my first one and my favorite!! :devil:
-
Rate The Signature Of The Person Above You
100/10 One of the best! :Heart-eyes:
-
My Top 5 Anime of ALL TIME (comprehensive list)
Naruto is the best! I like Soul Eater and Sword Art Online to :Cool:
-
[FR] ✧・゚〳Ɗisaster〵 ・゚✧⎪∙ Recrutements en pause ∙⎪
Re: [FR] ✧ La guilde Disaster ✧ <r>Bienvenue Black!! <E>:Grin:</E></r>
-
[FR] ✧・゚〳Ɗisaster〵 ・゚✧⎪∙ Recrutements en pause ∙⎪
Re: [FR] ✧ La guilde Disaster ✧ <t>Pseudo dans le jeu : Vinzzzz<br/> Heures de jeu : 315+<br/> Âge : 18<br/> Avez-vous Discord : Oui :)<br/> Où en êtes vous dans l'aventure : J'attend la sortie de la région de hoenn<br/> Ce que vous faites dans le jeu principalement : Je fais du pvp, je fais la quete pour mew et je train des pokemon pour etre meilleure en pvp!<br/> Quelques mots sur vous : Mon nom: Vincent, je suis Canadien, Quebec plus précisement! J'ai beaucoup de connaissance a pokemon puisque j'y joue depuis mon tres jeune age! J'aimerais vraiment rejoindre cette guilde parce que je crois quelle peut devenir une des meilleure! :D</t>
-
Team Rocket Recruitment! Join the Real Team Rocket today!
1- What is your Nickname in PRO? Vinzzzz 2- What is your reason for joining Team Rocket? I want to dominate the world, and i think this guild can be one of the best in the server! I want to make new friends to. :D 3- Which is your favorite pokemon and favorite type? Gengar , Ghost 4- How many hours played do you have? 240+ 5- What is you're endgame goal in PRO? I want to catch all the pokemon, catch celebi and mew. I want to be the best and pass all the boss!
-
Knights of the Blood Oath are recruiting! :D
1. In game name: Vinzzzz 2. Hours played: 230+ 3. Number of badges acquired: 16 4. Timezone/country: Canada(EST) 5. Past Pokemon experience: I played alot in Platinum and HeartGold and SoulSilver! 6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :Smile: : I'm looking to make new friends and discuss about pokemon and other subject to! I'm from Canada (Quebec) and I'm online like 5-6 hours minimum in the weekend and when i have school, I'm online 3 hours a day!
