New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Djoux
-
≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ [Help Needed for Sinnoh EV Guide!]
Re: ≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ [New] <t>In veridian forest Caterpie also gave 1 HP ev :) Good with hoothoot</t>
-
WTS Epic Rhyhorn, fully EV trained (252 ATQ, 252HP)
https://i.imgur.com/Stsh11n.jpg Make offer
-
PRO controller support
I have an xbox one pad and i can't add moving keys when bindows... Only buttons works (A,B,...) Why ?
-
Random game crash (has stopped working)
Thanks but none of that helped. I used another technique that you should add to the guide Do : CTRL ALT DELETE, go there, go in "details", select PRO64 or PRO32, right click, set affinities, tick CPU 0 only. You must redo this every time you launch the game because the settings don't save. I can play 10H straight without having a single crash thanks to that
-
Selling Nice ivs adamant Pinsir And Heracross
Nice pinsir
-
WTS Pinsir 24 Atk/ 30Speed/28Spdef
Hello everyone ! I'll sell to best offer. Here is the Pinsir :
-
Price check for this Lapras please ?
Hi. I just got this little Lapras : https://imgur.com/lLUBaxG How much does he worth u think ? Ty :)
-
Games has stopped working
Didn't work for me :/
-
Random game crash (has stopped working)
bump
-
Random game crash (has stopped working)
Thanks but it does not work for me :)
-
Random game crash (has stopped working)
PRO Username: Djoux Do you have active membership?: No Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge What have you done before the problem was there? Nothing it has always be there What have you already tried to solve the problem? Run as admin, switch to 32bit client, run as Win7/8 compatibility (Actually playing on Android VM with android app on PC... Seems to work better) Description and Message Hi! I'm playing on Win10 64bit client and when lauching some events (pokemon battle, pokemon heal at pokecenter,...) my game just crash. I'm unable to play more than 30min without having a crash. I had to install an Android Virtual Machine (AndY) that seems to run the game fine... Not a single crash after 1H30 of playing today. But it's pretty annoying... Any way to fix my windows client ? My specs are : 8gb RAM AMD R9 290X i7 3770k @3.50ghz (Stock, non-OC) thanks
-
Re: Stopped working
I play with a R9 290X and i also have crashes.. :/
