Did a system Restore, now game wont run.

Toxik4od

I did a system restore and as of coming back i noticed the restore took almost everything i used and kept everything i didnt use. it kept PRO. but it took many vital files out disabling it completely.

So i deleted every trace of PRO off of my system and tried to reinstall to find a new error, which another deletion and reinstillation did not help

Anyways the PRO has permissions enabled on firewall, gfx and all that is obviously 100% fine to run the game.

my error is i get a little box that looks like a loading box but has a pokeball on it with a ! mark on the top left corner with the writing (Pokemon Revolution - Unity 2018.1of2_d4d99f31acba

this box only pops up for a second and a half if not less, was able to snap a picture with my phone out of pure luck.

after that the program stops trying and im able to click again for same results.

ive been having problems with every single thing i use this computer for after i did the restore.

I did a system restore and as of coming back i noticed the restore took almost everything i used and kept everything i didnt use. it kept PRO. but it took many vital files out disabling it completely.

So i deleted every trace of PRO off of my system and tried to reinstall to find a new error, which another deletion and reinstillation did not help

Anyways the PRO has permissions enabled on firewall, gfx and all that is obviously 100% fine to run the game.

my error is i get a little box that looks like a loading box but has a pokeball on it with a ! mark on the top left corner with the writing (Pokemon Revolution - Unity 2018.1of2_d4d99f31acba

this box only pops up for a second and a half if not less, was able to snap a picture with my phone out of pure luck.

after that the program stops trying and im able to click again for same results.

ive been having problems with every single thing i use this computer for after i did the restore.

Hey[uSER=2150792] ToXiK4OD,[/uSER]

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Please try following steps mentioned in our issue guide, which are helping in most of the times:

Crash issues or other issues

▪︎ Win7 Guide

▪︎ Win10 Crash Fix

▪︎ Android Guide

▪︎ Mac Guide

▪︎ Linux/GNU Guide

▪︎ Cannot open PRO in Mac

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1. Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2. Disable anti-virus program

3. Restart computer

Mac UnZip Programs Suggestions

1. The Unarchiver

2. WinZip5

3. Keka

4. BetterZiip

Others solution:

Update driver and reinstall Direct X

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you download the new client.

Also when you do a system restore, many things may not be up to date, make sure your drivers are up to date and you have no Windows updates to do.

Let me know if it works. If not, would it be possible to post this picture you have mentioned?

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Unfortuneatly I am using windows 8.

Everything is up to date and i do more demanding stuff

with my pc anyways.

I would post a picture. if i can get my computer to allow me

to finally export a photo from phone.

As side note I also cannot play this game

on android now either

Happened a day or so before the pc

It loads up just fine but anytime i get into a battle as soon as the pokeball my trainer throws. and before the pokemon is revealed the game crashes every single time

Unfortuneatly it looks as ill never be able to play this game again anytime soon, as the computer and phone wont be needing replacement anytime soon. nor can i afford to replace.

thanks for trying to help by the way. the android guide might be of use to me im gonna to look at that one now.. i havent tryied much to fix it on phone. as pc is much more enjoyable to play this on for me.