Guild suggestions.

Orihara

I think it would be cool to have your character name changed to a different color in the specific guild your in, Also when other players walk by you the name of the guild your in appears on the top of your name so everyone knows what guild your in, It would also be cool to have an emblem like a small pikachu sprite for instance beside your guild name above your character name, And guild coins is a good idea, Rare candies and vitamins could be around 20k guild coins, While like other items that pokemon need to evolve like Reaper cloth magmarizer, Electerizer, Protector, etc could be around 8-10k guild coins, And the elemental stones could be around 1k, and low tier items could sell for 100-500 guild coins, But the items to boost pokemon stats or type moves like inscences like Rock inscence (I dont know how to spell the correct word) they should sell around 4-5k Guild coins, But choose any value you want for the items, Im just suggesting. There should also be Guild battles! Guild vs Guild and then a leaderboard on who is the top guild with the most wins etc.

Read it carefuly, i said each win will give about 2 coins. farming that amount let alone to buy a rare candy... By the time players have reached that level to be a part of the guild they wont be needing any need for such items. They'll belong in their respective sellers (vitamins etc.) Regardless the training room idea defeats the purpose of vitamins as a whole to that extend.

Guild coins should be used for guild related purchases in order to expand and grow.

Guild quests or dungeon type things (raids?). Where your reward would be guild coins/items (Choice band, vitamins etc)

PvE raids is something i purposely left out, it needs further investigation and forming a proper chart on how will it be and how will the rewards will work out. Regardless if it will be implemented or not.

To be perfectly honest, my vote is to keep PvE raids for party rather than limiting to guilds, considering that there will be people from different guilds but good friends just want to make a raid or new players just gathering up for a random raid etc.

Guilds will be something that will be a part of the end-game and has a really good potential as far as postponing and making the game-play more interesting. Pure PvP grinding in order to expand both your territory and meanwhile the tiers in itself.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have played a few games where the guild had a base and buildings and we had to work together to upgrade them. It's actually a very nice experience because it really gives you the feeling of working together with your fellow team and makes you feel useful. Whenever I opened the Guild tab and saw the Contribution I made to the guild I felt like I achieved a lot.

I think you have some great ideas but I'd like to see the guild bases more than any other.

I love the idea in general.

Having an upgradable area just for your guild sounds really cool and I LOVE the idea of being able to buy (with battle coins) EV training spots for different stats.

I also however think that the rewards from guild should have two components: Personal component and Guild Component. The guild component is an amount of "battle coins" or whatever you wanna call it everyone in the guild (or the guild itself maybe) gets for guild placement. However, in order to avoid free riders, you should also add a Personal component where you can get "battle tokens" depending on the amount of wins you achieved. This is what you could trade for things to use yourself. (Items that would need to be thought of)

An idea of mine is that along with EV training areas Guilds can buy Regional "teleport portals". To explain: All the guilds start with their building in underground Saffron but you can buy a Johto teleport portal that lets you enter (and come out from) the guild building from (to) GoldenRod city and also Mauville city, etc.