Pinkan Island needs a mailbox! [IMPLEMENTED]

Judgement

I spend a lot of my life on Pinkan Island when I'm in game, it has recently come to my attention that Pinkan Island is in fact missing a mailbox!

I personally use it quite a lot to send things like Deep Sea Tooth to players needing them and so on, and the annoyance of being charged to leave the Island and come back just to access the mailbox has prompted me to create this post!

It's not a huge deal, just think it's quite a popular place since the changes and it may be worth adding one!

• Like 1
WT76FErWT76FEr

I don't see any negatives with it, +1 for sure

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I spend a lot of my life on Pinkan Island when I'm in game, it has recently come to my attention that Pinkan Island is in fact missing a mailbox!

I personally use it quite a lot to send things like Deep Sea Tooth to players needing them and so on, and the annoyance of being charged to leave the Island and come back just to access the mailbox has prompted me to create this post!

It's not a huge deal, just think it's quite a popular place since the changes and it may be worth adding one!

Hi there and thank you for your suggestion!

Since it has been added by DrowningPsyduck a couple days ago, I will now lock this topic.

You can find it in Pinkan City, right next to the Pokécenter:

• To those wondering, you can find here a guide on how to access Pinkan Island:
Complete Pinkan Walkthrough.

I wish you to have a great rest of your week,

- Locked -

• Like 1