My Email :

Username : NewRookie

Edited by Fluffles

Before Red and Blue Merge Server , I have 1 character for red and blue

My Main Server Is Red , Help me T^T

but i can login Gold Server with Create New Character

My Email :

Username : NewRookie

Hello there! Please do note that the Red server has now merged with the Blue server to form the Silver server and the Yellow server has now been renamed as the Gold server. 
If you haven't updated your client you'll have to download the latest update here!

If you played on the Red/Blue Server, you will also have to log onto the Dashboard and merge your accounts. Also, don't forget to select the correct server as your main server. Furthermore, please be sure to read the Merge FAQ for questions you may have as well as the Common Merge Errors:FAQ if you encounter issues whilst merging. If you played on the Yellow server, then you may simply log on the Gold server and should still have your items and continue your progress.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello there! Please do note that the Red server has now merged with the Blue server to form the Silver server and the Yellow server has now been renamed as the Gold server. 
If you haven't updated your client you'll have to download the latest update here!

If you played on the Red/Blue Server, you will also have to log onto the Dashboard and merge your accounts. Also, don't forget to select the correct server as your main server. Furthermore, please be sure to read the Merge FAQ for questions you may have as well as the Common Merge Errors:FAQ if you encounter issues whilst merging. If you played on the Yellow server, then you may simply log on the Gold server and should still have your items and continue your progress.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Thank you , after me Select Merge already but i cant login ...:'(

Thank you , after me Select Merge already but i cant login ...:'(

Hello there! If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here. Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Hello there! If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here. Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Thank You ! Bro! , I change my password , I can login Now :D

Thank You ! Bro! , I change my password , I can login Now :D

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!