Losing Game Items

Praveen00

From the starting of the game iam observing one thing losing money in game in kanto i lost nearly 20k$ money after even in Jhoto region same thing happens nearly loss 15k$ . I need my money back and fix my game Isssue Asap Otherwise iam losing money .Tqs

~ Moved to the appropriate sub-forum ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

From the starting of the game iam observing one thing losing money in game in kanto i lost nearly 20k$ money after even in Jhoto region same thing happens nearly loss 15k$ . I need my money back and fix my game Isssue Asap Otherwise iam losing money .Tqs

Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. Do you happen to lose money after blacking out? Just to clarify things, you lose 5% of your money every time you black out so you should avoid blacking out as much as possible. PRO is also an MMO therefore things have been coded this way to maximize its purpose, which is to have you grind for most of your items. It is also the reason why most of the quests and storyline are more difficult than in the actual games.

Although despite this loss, you can attempt to make your money back through dig spots (3 day cooldown), battling trainers (7 day cooldown)/bosses(12 day cooldown) and hunting for Pokémon people may want.

Once again, I am really sorry about this and I hope you understand.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.