Stuck in the loading screen

Longmeltu

Hm, in that case, I'd use that as a last resort. Can you try restarting your PC, then reinstalling PRO then? It may be your background processes that are causing the non-responsive client.

already done more and more times, nothing seems to change that issue.

even if i close the process in the task manager i can open the game and the problem is still there. i dnt know what to do, maybe the next patch will fix this problem

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already done more and more times, nothing seems to change that issue.

even if i close the process in the task manager i can open the game and the problem is still there. i dnt know what to do, maybe the next patch will fix this problem

Hi there. Unfortunately there isn't an ETA as to when the next patch will be. In the mean time, have you tried to run the application as an Administrator?

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hm, in that case, I'd use that as a last resort. Can you try restarting your PC, then reinstalling PRO then? It may be your background processes that are causing the non-responsive client.

i ve already done all of that, nothing seems to works

was already setted as admin

Hi there. Can you try one last time to delete all your old PRO Files and then redownload the newest client here? Please make sure you restart your computer before doing so and unzip the file to extract the PRO Game.

Hi there. Can you try one last time to delete all your old PRO Files and then redownload the newest client here? Please make sure you restart your computer before doing so and unzip the file to extract the PRO Game.

Sadly nothing changed, i even tried the 32 bit version with the same results as the 64 bit... i dnt really know how to fix this issue, its weird that even deleting the files cleaning temp files ram and stuff nothing changed... really weird, did we run out of options to try to fix it ? T_T

Kinda good news, i tried the game on my phone and it works, ofc i cnt play it there cause is an old phone and it burns like hell, but at least i figured out something even if i dnt know exactly what. Any clue ?

Kinda good news, i tried the game on my phone and it works, ofc i cnt play it there cause is an old phone and it burns like hell, but at least i figured out something even if i dnt know exactly what. Any clue ?

Hi there. That simply states that the issue seems to arise from your computer. There must be something on it that causes the program to not respond. It's possible that there is something eating up your memory in the background, which is why I suggest you clear all unnecessary processes and applications from your computer. However, I've already suggested all that I could and all I can simply suggest is clearing space on your computer to allow enough memory to run the application. Please also make sure your PC meets the requirements of our game.

Hi there. That simply states that the issue seems to arise from your computer. There must be something on it that causes the program to not respond. It's possible that there is something eating up your memory in the background, which is why I suggest you clear all unnecessary processes and applications from your computer. However, I've already suggested all that I could and all I can simply suggest is clearing space on your computer to allow enough memory to run the application. Please also make sure your PC meets the requirements of our game.

ahaha man i got an gtx 1060 , 8gb ram cpu i5 7700k and i play AAA games with no problem at all, the problem is 100% non related to the lack of memory .. i ll try to figure out what is it then if ur clues about it are finished. ty for the support

ahaha man i got an gtx 1060 , 8gb ram cpu i5 7700k and i play AAA games with no problem at all, the problem is 100% non related to the lack of memory .. i ll try to figure out what is it then if ur clues about it are finished. ty for the support

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know once you've found out what on your computer is causing the issues. Until then, have a great day.