Registeel / Regirock quest....

Nhockdennib

~ Moved to the appropriate sub-forum ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

when i entered the room to catch the registeel i threw a masterball and the game crashed....

i thought its a bug and went on to the iron chamber again to check if there is a registeel again but there is no.

do i get a second chance to catch it?

-

Hey there Nhockdennib,

I would kindly ask you to stop creating further threads about this issue, a Community Coordinator will get to you in no time.

Also I would like to remind you that the General Support area is where you ask for general support, the Report Center is for reporting players. :)

Have a great day!

~ Moved to the appropriate sub-forum & merged both threads ~

Kind regards,

Q8

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

when i entered the room to catch the registeel i threw a masterball and the game crashed....

i thought its a bug and went on to the iron chamber again to check if there is a registeel again but there is no.

do i get a second chance to catch it?

Hi there. Unfortunately, if you failed to catch Registeel, there isn't a way to recatch it yet until the three Regis are added to Nikola's NPC. However, we cannot give an ETA as to when this will be added to the NPC. Until then, you'll have to be patient until they are available for you to catch again after battling Nikola.

Hope I've answered your question. Let me know if you have any further issues.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Unfortunately, if you failed to catch Registeel, there isn't a way to recatch it yet until the three Regis are added to Nikola's NPC. However, we cannot give an ETA as to when this will be added to the NPC. Until then, you'll have to be patient until they are available for you to catch again after battling Nikola.

Hope I've answered your question. Let me know if you have any further issues.

It is kind of sad since i didnt really fail to catch it...i used one of my masterballs on it when the server suddenly crashed so i dont really get how that all is my fault

It is kind of sad since i didnt really fail to catch it...i used one of my masterballs on it when the server suddenly crashed so i dont really get how that all is my fault

Hi there. Good news! The Regis have now been added to Nikola, which you can then battle to get a chance at catching your desired Regi again! Please let me know if you need further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.