Chatot Shiny

Start price : 700k

Insta price : 3m

Rarity pokemon : 9 - 7

Ends on Sunday, 21:00 - Time Zone : Paris

Bid once taken, can't be taken back.

If the price does not suit me, I give myself the right to refuse the trade.

Thank you !

178369285_chatotshiny.png.e9643638c1d9b25ab952b01feec3834d.png

Edited by princesswuwul

[ATTACH=full]35401[/ATTACH]

Hello,

I don't recommend you to use the PRO Wiki for rarity tiers, the PRO Wiki has old datas, sadly not a lot of players works on PRO Wiki (i tried to update some pages but it takes time); so the datas on PRO Wiki are not accurate.

For updated datas, you can use the BOT Reborn on Discord, you can find it on the Official Discord of PRO. Datas on it takes directly the ingame spawns, so the majority are accurate (except the headbutts, digs, excavations, all scripts spawns have to be updated manually, so it's the same than PRO Wiki).

For the case of Chatot, you can find this on PRO Discord :

1534434421-capture.png

When a PKM has different tiers, players tend to consider the lower tiers to estimate the rarity, so tiers 7. But, tiers is not equal to spawn percentage, so some tiers 7 can be rarer than some tiers 9, it totally depends of the areas (and we don't have the exact formula :'( ). And price are not totally linked to the rarity, but more of the sense of the wind. I feel s.o. 700k for a rare shiny like Chatot is pretty low, but this depends of market.

• Like 2

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Hello,

I don't recommend you to use the PRO Wiki for rarity tiers, the PRO Wiki has old datas, sadly not a lot of players works on PRO Wiki (i tried to update some pages but it takes time); so the datas on PRO Wiki are not accurate.

For updated datas, you can use the BOT Reborn on Discord, you can find it on the Official Discord of PRO. Datas on it takes directly the ingame spawns, so the majority are accurate (except the headbutts, digs, excavations, all scripts spawns have to be updated manually, so it's the same than PRO Wiki).

For the case of Chatot, you can find this on PRO Discord :

1534434421-capture.png

When a PKM has different tiers, players tend to consider the lower tiers to estimate the rarity, so tiers 7. But, tiers is not equal to spawn percentage, so some tiers 7 can be rarer than some tiers 9, it totally depends of the areas (and we don't have the exact formula :'( ). And price are not totally linked to the rarity, but more of the sense of the wind. I feel s.o. 700k for a rare shiny like Chatot is pretty low, but this depends of market.

Thanks for your reply and the advice ! Damn, that's why so much things are wrong like the list of memberships pokes for example

Yeah it's pretty low, that's why I said "If the price does not suit me, I give myself the right to refuse the trade." cause 700k is only the start bid but I can't sell for this ^^

Yeah it's pretty low, that's why I said "If the price does not suit me, I give myself the right to refuse the trade." cause 700k is only the start bid but I can't sell for this ^^

And that's because of this rule that a lot of players don't bid on this poke ;) Like me for example

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.