2v2 PVP Option

Okiemc

I think that a separte 2 on 2 PVP option would make PVP battles a lot more fun and honestly, I think 2v2 PVP battles are more competitive as well. I'm not saying 1v1 battles should be taken out, I'm saying there should be two options: 1v1 or 2v2 battles. In the pokemon championships from the real games, they are always played in a 2 on 2 style. I think it would really elevate the PVP side of PRO.

the way the coding works 2v2 just can't happen.

This is correct. 2v2 is probably the only thing that won't come to PRO according to Eaty.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.