Boss revamp discussion: Need your opinion

Leitah

- Boss requirements some boss should make it like a gym battle, like fire type against fire type, or require 6 pure type pokemon,...

- Difficulty more reward for kanto bosses, guardians (guar reward sometime reward TM and don't give money make me feel so bad ~~). Some boss's pokemons should be random order.

- Cooldown it's ok at all, but there're too many bosses. I suggest some of them should be 24, 36 day cooldown with extra reward :>

image.gif.cd81863a8ee24d72adfb52577bb81548.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Boss requirements (playtime, not having one poke in your team, ...): I can agree on playtime, I strongly dislike the "not have one poke in your team". Let people have fun in end game not pvp.

- Difficulty (would you mind getting tougher, more challenging bosses but for the same rewards?): No. After the last change happened last month, with bosses now with good natures and max evs, they are strong enough. And let's not forget that in pro rng is not really perfect, so they are always burning, paralizing, poisoning you. Not counting their moves never missing, and they perma-crits. They are good enough as strong.

- Cooldown (would you mind getting 4-5 days cooldowns, but with a lowered amount of rewards?): No, but I would like to go from 12 days to 11 days and 20 hours to make it more routine-friendly.

I also suggest to put money on Brock (he never gives $), and change the most disliked system of them all: the 33% money drop on dogs guardian. They barely give money. Even reduce money dropping to 50k instead of 70+ but put it 100%, it's only annoying. In 2018 I think I had money only 1 time.

Oh, and a last question: is boss Arkos (the one in vulcan) already moved in eterna?

Boss requirements : I don't have opinion about requirements.

Difficulty : keep the same as before. Some bosses are hard enough with Fully EVs/Critical hits/One Hit KO moves

Cooldown : keep same, we already have lots of boss now (~40 bosses). Long cooldown of bosses can allow me to temporary forget about boss battles and focus in more stuffs in game/real life

Requirments; for this one it can be made into stages, early game, mid game, end game. Certain hours or completions to do a boss.

Difficulty: depends on the boss, give them certain teams or rotating teams to make it a challenge, but only if the rewards change too, at this moment bosses are just giod for a bit of pocket money but thats it. The thrill of a reward poke is a bit off since the new added spawns.

Cooldown: imo 12 days is a good cooldown. With the increasing amount of bosses it takes a while to do them all so if the cooldown would be decreased it would take up most of the time.

• Like 1
Popinsmoke_signiture.png

Boss Requirements: Keep the same. There is a bunch of content available in PRO that you should play before encountering bosses, so meeting the boss requirements are not hard in my opinion.

Difficulty: Most of them are good difficulty wise. There are a few that are just too easy (as you prob already know), but most of them are challenging enough due to RNG . Thus I do not see a need to change the difficulty except for the really easy ones. Looking back when I first did bosses I lost a lot until I got advice and a lot of practice on them, so I do not think making it harder would have a positive impact on newcomers unless you make new/edit bosses for veterans on PRO.

Cooldown: Cooldown time is perfect where it is currently at. Even though it doesn't take 12 days to beat all the bosses if you are doing them very fast but for me it took like 1 whole day to do (I know that isn't fast in comparison to a lot of people, but I what I am trying to convey is that you can spread that time across the 12 day CD) and after that I was able to do a bunch of stuff with PRO. If you make the CD time less, then we won't be able to do other things that the game provides, and the rewards right now are good. I see no need to change the CD times or the rewards from bosses.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in Leitah!

-Midori4

Boss requirements: adjust the requirements, like playtime and only ban 1 poke for each boss not several , like thor -_-

Difficulty: why make them more difficult, battling boss that uses a team of lv120 is already a pain,then their pokes got ev trained more annoying, another thing thats annoying is some boss are using 2-5 legends in their team while some adds megas. so why ? i dont see this a challenge for me, but a torture

Cooldown: yep , adjust the cooldown, and also the rewards, ugh we dont need 3 oran berries as a reward and waited for almost 2 weeks for the rematch..geez some boss arent that good to battle coz of the rewards, i myself no longer battle team rocket, got bored of their rewards, and i might not battle suhuzen anymore as the rewards are garbage

• Like 1

Boss requirement: do not change it, it's already fine

Difficulty: dont change, it's enough hard with criticals and hax ^^

cooldown: dont change, the Cd is ok.

what about rewards? 3 oran berrys? miracle seeds? "A young boy came earlier and took all my money"? waiting 12 days to fight a guardian and 0 pk$. Some gold could help to buy more on the trade...

• Like 1