Black

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello ! i would like to be a scarlet member, below answer of questions asked.

1. What is your in game name --> pasifista5 ( the human weapon from one piece :D )
  2. How old are you? --> i'm 26 years old.
  3. What aspect of the game do you like the most? --> i like everything in the game but the most that i like is PvP and hunting for good poke, now i'm working on my 1st team for pvp :o
  4. What do you want to achieve in PRO? --> having fun, helping people, make new friends.

Discord: pacifica#2135

1550248020655.png.abc0d73e5bc0fefc4e414d3c5ef89d49.png

Edited by pasifista5

Hello ! i would like to be a scarlet member, below answer of questions asked.

1. What is your in game name --> pasifista5 ( the human weapon from one piece :D )
  2. How old are you? --> i'm 26 years old.
  3. What aspect of the game do you like the most? --> i like everything in the game but the most that i like is PvP and hunting for good poke, now i'm working on my 1st team for pvp :o
  4. What do you want to achieve in PRO? --> having fun, helping people, make new friends.

Discord: pacifica#2135

[ATTACH=full]66790[/ATTACH]

Hey man,

thanks for the application. I have contacted you on Discord with a pm. :3

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

My in game name is Aodh. Im 26 years old. I really want to get into PvP, my houndoom loves to wreck criminals. I would really like to get to top 25 one day. I currently love the classic design of this game. I grew upplaying sliver on my Gameboy color. Im really good at strategy games, but new to Pokemon strategy. So i'd love to learn if you will have me. Thanks to rain for the recommendation!!

My in game name is Aodh. Im 26 years old. I really want to get into PvP, my houndoom loves to wreck criminals. I would really like to get to top 25 one day. I currently love the classic design of this game. I grew upplaying sliver on my Gameboy color. Im really good at strategy games, but new to Pokemon strategy. So i'd love to learn if you will have me. Thanks to rain for the recommendation!!

Screenshot_20190228-001659.thumb.png.b735581b763e1554d42cf9f4616afa74.png

Hey there, I think it is awesome you want to join Scarlet. Sadly you will have to meet the expectations/requirements first (you need to be a champion of the first 3 regions).

Keep me up to date if you finished them!

Looking for a PvP focused guild? Check out Trinity in the silver server. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_shinchaaaan.jpg.dcc95698af689ebbecdbeaac727bd113.jpg

Check out the Trinity Plaza.

Hey there, I think it is awesome you want to join Scarlet. Sadly you will have to meet the expectations/requirements first (you need to be a champion of the first 3 regions).

Keep me up to date if you finished them!

I guess I better get to work. Haha