• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name change request ( Gold )

Current username: StarkTheReturns

Change to : Stark

I would like to change to Stark, the player never played, just create the account.

You could not open the possibility of using the nick of accounts never logged with +1 year inaccessible? surely the person who wants to come back or remember that he registered. It would be nice, because many players would like to use the nick without adaptations.

"This name is taken and unmerged on the red server, please choose another name that you would like instead." - Shaui

Screenshot_1.png.c721db231a8606714abd6848d586a66d.png

Screenshot_2.png.d4ee2d106e47049f3520e149c9df26ca.png

Edited by Shaui

Current name: "Reconnecting"

Desired name: Most of my desired names could be considered inappropriate so I'll just show all my desired names ranked after the order I want them. Please give me the highest ranked one that you accept.

1. ImTrippin 2. Idontwipelets69 3. HarderPlease4. EndMe 5. Reconnected

• Like 1

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Name change request!

Current Name: Alphaa

Change to: Chrollo (if possible, because the player with this name don't have a account in silver server and have 0h0min in Gold server! I will send a screenshot with the evidences).

change_nickname.jpg.79cd6bf892156d9fb13e07e46ae96feb.jpg

If i cannot change my nickname for "Chrollo" or "Ner0", i want to change for Chroll0.

Thank you! ^-^

"This name is taken and unmerged on the red server, please choose another name that you would like instead." - Shaui
Edited by Shaui
  • Like 1