MiniBoss bug

Fizzo

They respawn every 3 days but recently it's not the case I could only fight ho-oh again the other mini bosses are not spawning (lugia kyogre groudon mechanical mewtwo rayquaza) HELP!!

Hi there and foremost, sorry for the inconvenience.

That issue has been raised, looked into and possibly fixed 21 hours ago; did you try within these past hours? Or was it prior to that time?

I'm looking forward to your reply

Hi there and foremost, sorry for the inconvenience.

That issue has been raised, looked into and possibly fixed 21 hours ago; did you try within these past hours? Or was it prior to that time?

I'm looking forward to your reply

21 hrs ? I just tried recently like 10mins before I posted the issue

21 hrs ? I just tried recently like 10mins before I posted the issue

I saw you recently battled Ho-Oh and the other minibosses are just there waiting for a battle, so...

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Yea I only fought ho-oh others i couldn't see maybe they are there but invisible I'll post a screen shot later.

All right, let us know.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Raquaza

Try stepping here slowly:

Sky.PNG.6ce2230f7d4b952aca6bd694c8d43d98.PNG

Lugia

whirl.PNG.23fc058366db5be4d713eebbf1c87ffd.PNG

Kyogre

Try to step here slowly:

marine.PNG.a85b3b1204a28f9532bc9add7a1acf0b.PNG

Groudon

terra.PNG.aa80ee3541e09dfe14b2e491598bffda.PNG

Mewtwo

Mewtwo is there others are not also I tried interacting with them (except mewtwo) randomly hitting space-bar but nothing. Hope this helps

All right, good. Nothing seems to be wrong script-side. I'm guessing the server might be borking somewhere somehow *sigh*

Also, by 'slowly', I mean without a mount, because that also sometimes doesn't activate some switches. Don't ask me why it was made like that, I'm not fond of it either. Hopefully you can fight the bosses now though.

Official discord chat.

[ATTACH=full]42580[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]42586[/ATTACH]

Try to step here slowly:

[ATTACH=full]42582[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]42587[/ATTACH]

All right, good. Nothing seems to be wrong script-side. I'm guessing the server might be borking somewhere somehow *sigh*

Also, by 'slowly', I mean without a mount, because that also sometimes doesn't activate some switches. Don't ask me why it was made like that, I'm not fond of it either. Hopefully you can fight the bosses now though.

I tried the "slowly stepping on the tile" thing, it worked but raquaza is still not spawning

I tried the "slowly stepping on the tile" thing, it worked but raquaza is still not spawning

Hi again, hope your day is going well,

Artoriel has looked into Rayquaza's one, and it should be fixed now. Could you have another check to confirm?

The others were working since Unknown007's fix.

Looking forward to your reply!