PRO Forum: link Images

Seibuza

Hello guys,

i heard of several people who don't know how to upload Screenshots properly to the Forum. So here we go:

First of all you'll need a Screenshot tool. I'd recommend you Lightshot, since it's easy to handle (ofcourse you could use snipping tools, save it on your local drive and upload it to imgur...but well you see that's more complicated):

[glow=blue]https://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html[/glow]

After you installed I'll show you how to take a screen with that tool and upload it to the Forum:

[glow=blue]1) Press "prnt" on your keyboard. It's the right button of "F12"[/glow]

rZj0SUK.jpg

[glow=blue]2) After your Screen went a bit darker you'll have to make a window by pressing the left mouse button and drag it to the lower right corner to make it bigger. well you'll figure it out if you try it :)[/glow]

hAiV20i.png

[glow=blue]3) After you made a window the toolbar will pop up, click on the upload button (Hover over the icon to get a short explanation) :[/glow]

ftuiMey.png

[glow=blue]4) Now you got a link. Open this link in your browser.[/glow]

[glow=blue]5) Right click the Image on the "prntscr"/lightshot website, select "Copy Image Address":[/glow]

EPGVKpM.png

[glow=blue]6) Now you got an imgur link. go to the forum and make a threat, example here will be a Pokemon for sale.[/glow]

[glow=blue]6.1) In the forum post the link you got from "copy image Address" (by doing strg + v // right click->paste) and select it, after that click on the "image" button:[/glow]

fsbt0yr.png

[glow=blue]6.2) Now it should look like this:[/glow]

vYzNLMw.png

[glow=blue]7) Click on "preview" to see if it worked. Worked? press Submit.[/glow]

HsF49Xi.png

That's the whole trick. if you still have Questions make sure to ask them, so i can answer you and edit my guide to make it easier to understand!

Seibuza_Sig.png

81296 I mostly like ShareX, you can upload your pictures on several image hosters and specially on ur own server too.

Another Screenshoot Tool, what i prefer is puush

i don't use them. lightshot should also do the trick :P

But if you use them as tool it would be the same way like in the tutorial

Seibuza_Sig.png

81296 I mostly like ShareX, you can upload your pictures on several image hosters and specially on ur own server too.

Another Screenshoot Tool, what i prefer is puush

i don't use them. lightshot should also do the trick :P

But if you use them as tool it would be the same way like in the tutorial

First you right click that: j3X60.png and choose Capture, im German so you have to use "Aufnehmen"

You can choose which method you want, free, rectangle, full, window and much more. You also can make Gifs and can connect with the IRC for example.

But also in the settings you can set the shotcuts for screenshots.

Also the "Print" - Button is working automaticly.

The Link to your image is automaticly copied to your clipboard, after you captured a picture.

@Seibuza showed you, how to put it into a Post. :P

For questions, Im here.

Sorry for my bad english skills, I said im a german. :Crazy:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if that works: https://www.computing.net/answers/webdevel/resize-images-in-forums-bbcode/3817.html

but you can give it a shot.

In the answers of this link there are a few that say it only works for some forum, so nothing you can do about it :P

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...