Hello

If your server is silver, you go to silver trades and look to sell pokemon if you have 5 or lower number of pokes to sell or you want to buy pokes, the shops is for people what have more than 5 pokes to sell that is in the rules forum. To create one you can see in the top of the page a head with the name of post thread you can put the poke what you sell, in the desc you have to put the price and a picture of the pokemon to sell it or if you do an auction

if you see a poke in selling pokes silver you have to say him i want to buy it with the price of the seller or giving him an offer.

Next, they do auctions too so you have to see when the auc finish before start it or look the insta price if you think is a good price you can do insta and buy the poke at the moment.

You should look the trade rules too, and when you gonna do pvp if you have your team and all you should look the pvp rules, and i think would be all. (All of this is my tip for all new players in this community)

Have fun playing pokemon revolution online

Agresivity.

Edited by Agresivity
  • Like 1
Sin_titulo-3.png

Welcome to PRO!

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.