Scary Story Contest!

IGN : Rebran

Discord : BerthalindaAnis

Server : Gold

Story:

MISSDEADDDVUS

With an altitude of 3,232 meters, Mt Silver is located on the left of Victory road. This mountain also a place of many powerful pokemon, Mt Silver take responsible being a deadly mountain to anyone that want conquer the Mount. Then this creepy story of five climbers and one dog starts.

That day the five young men decided to carry out an expedition on Mount Silver. They want to collecti all of unique pokemon . In accordance with the schedule, their preparation was completed and they immediately started the ascent. But before long, they met a female climber.

The female climber confessed herself and wanted to go to the top. Finally, he was invited to join this group of 5 climbers. With ease, they quickly became familiar with this friendly and easy-going female climber. It didn't feel like they were in one of the posts near the top. However, because the night had arrived, they decided to camp.

Entering the night, they fell asleep. Even so they keep taking turns guarding. The first climber who guarded a dog to watch wild animals. However, not long after midnight, the climber saw the female climber come out of his tent and walk towards the forest. In a state of confusion and worry, he followed the female climber.

Before long, he lost the shadow of the woman. Panic, he immediately rushed back to the camp to wake his friends. Friends who were shocked by the story rushed to look for the female climber.

In the dark they can't see anything. Their cries were useless. Finally, they decided to look for it in the morning. Early in the morning, they had sorted out and divided the group into two teams to search.

One of the groups looked up to the lips of sukver gorge. They saw a backpack similar to the backpack of the woman climber. Intrigued, they finally went down the cliff. Arriving at the base, they found a backpack and a decomposing body. Finally, waiting for the arrival of other friends, they took the body to the nearest post to report the findings to the SAR (such a rescue team).

SAR, who immediately went to and reviewed their condition also said that it was the body of a female climber. They believed it was a female climber who had been with them since yesterday. However, what surprised them was the fact that the body was a climber who had been missing for a month. They sat down weakly after hearing the SAR explanation.

From the ongoing investigation, there is an interesting fact or maybe creepy, the decomposing of his body is only half, and the face of the victim looking so terrified, then there was one person who suddenly said, only 1 pokemon that can do such a things, a pokemon that used to absorb fear and use it as nourishment. Since it loves watching frightened people, it is known to yank and bite at people's or sneak up on them and cry and shriek. Previously, it was the only known Pokémon that could learn Pain Split by level up.

Because that accident, Silver mountain is closed for for an unspecified time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : NewtScamander3

Discord Tag: Newt#6494

Server: Silver

Story: "Open Window"

It was year 1998 when I was born, my mother always told me that I am very close to creatures of darkness or ghosts. My father will just laugh because according to him, we are living in a modern days and believing to ghosts nowadays is a big joke.

Few months have passed when I was born where a terrifying experienced happened to my father.

It was night and full moon, because of the weather, my father decided to open the window while we are sleeping. Our rooms are small and only two person would fit in our bed.

It was already ten oclock in the evening when my father decided to sleep because he have many works to finished while me and my mother already asleep. But it was not even an hour passed when my father suddenly woke up He watched us if me and my mother are okay. According to him, he felt that someone is watching over us.

My father decided to sleep again but accidentally he watched the open window. There he see a shadow of a dark purple with roundish body. It has red eyes and a wide mouth smiling and staring on me.

My father went to the mysterious creature but suddenly it vanished.

Then, my father thought it was GENGAR and planning to get me.

Since then, my father always close our window every night.

Fin

IGN: teMity

Discord Tag: teMity#8222

Story:

As a kid, I LOVED Pokemon. We all have a piece of our childhood in the form of Pokemon. I remember going over to my friend's house to play Pokemon together, and maybe trade as well. The times we went to the playground during lunch to trade and boast about our Pokemon cards. It's as if it were just yesterday. Pokemon will always have a special place in our hearts. It's like a magical bond, a bond that should never be broken. Because of this, it breaks my heart and fractures my soul to think about that night. That night where Pokemon has left me, betrayed me; left a hole in my heart. It was only a couple of years ago, I can still picture the whole thing. It has put me in a state of trauma, that I am surprised I can even talk about this.

It was about 8 at night when I was walking to work-- I worked the night shifts at Taco Bell. It was a chilly night, more so then usual. I don't know why, but I had an ominous feeling. Taco bell was only about a mile away. I then remembered my friend, Jake, telling me about the shortcut towards Taco Bell. Of course, I decided to take it. I went through many alleyways, towards the Taco Bell. The streets were full of light, cars, and people walking in the sidewalk. The city was alive. It stayed this way, but as the number of alleyways I went through increased, the number of cars, people decreased exponentially. It soon came to my attention that I was.. lost. I have never been here before. There was nobody anywhere. No cars, no people, nothing. I scanned the streets to only find an empty road and buildings. There were no cars parked anywhere either and there were no signs of any businesses... Just plain buildings and a road. "Keep going through the alleyways," I repeated Jake's words to myself. As I continued to walk through these alleyways, it just got darker and darker. Soon enough, it was pitch black. I was scared of the dark. The absence of light, the unknowing of what could happen in the dark, just... frightened me. I just kept walking for what felt like ages, until I ran into a wall of some sort. Of course, I couldn't see it. I slowly placed my hand in front of me, and sure enough, it was a dead end. Confused I take out my phone to call Jake but saw 'no service' at the top left of my phone. "Damn it!" I muttered under my breath. A sudden noise behind me startled me. There was nobody there...

I turn on my phone flashlight to reveal a figure, just standing there. It was about a foot tall, with a... tail? I can feel my heart pounding as my breathing intensifies to the sight of a Pikachu. "This can't be real..." I thought to myself as I just stared at it as it stared back at me with no expression whatsoever.

"Pikaaa Chu!" It let out a sound and started to smile, a malicious smile.

It didn't look like a Pikachu. It was oddly terrifying as it was basically an over-sized rat. I didn't know what do. My vision started to swirl as it started walking towards me. I felt... drunk. I blinked to reassure myself of the situation. The Pikachu, or whatever it is, started to just melt. My world was melting. All the colors were just fading. A shade of red started to replace the night. The Pikachu was now deformed. I couldn't even distinguish what it was. I feel myself getting weaker, as if something sucking the power out of me, sucking on my soul. I collapsed to the floor. My vision blurred as I saw it, the Pikachu on top of me. I blinked one last time and then was greeted with the darkness.

"Kevin!" I hear a voice.

"Kevin! Wake up!"

My eyes opened. My eyes were still adjusting to the lights, but I did see him. It was Jake. He told me he found me on the floor knocked out. I don't even know... Whether if it was real, or something else. It was the most terrifying experience ever. I am taking a break from Pokemon, from Pikachu, for a while. Every now and then when I fall asleep, I see the same vision. Just with a different Pokemon: Gastly.

Edit: oh and I made this in an hour, so there ought to be some grammar mistakes and some other errors (but don't point it out xd). Good luck to all the other participants. I should've spent longer on this as there were a lot of time left, but eh. Also I wish I could've written more, but 750 word cap rip. Happy Halloween!

Edited by teMity

IGN:amralcr7

Discord tag:amralcr7#9409

Server:gold

Story:

Once upon two young fella' s Ash and Brock were starting their journey. They met the proffessor to get their first pokemon. They both were happy they choose their pokemons. Ash choosed pikachu and Brock choosed Bulbasaur. They started a journey to win all the badges in kanto. When they were passing through viridian forest they heard a voice "Welcome, to my home.....". Ash and Brock were shocked because there was no one around them. Strangely they noticed that they were passing by the same place again and again.

Few days past they were in a confusion.... Suddenly a ghost appeared it was a spirit of dead Swampert. Ash and Brock were stunned. The ghost tried to kill them but they escaped some how...

They came out of the forest and met a old man, they told that man the whole story. The man acted strange as it knew that swampert. Ash and Brock felt a strange feeling about the old man.... then that man suddenly disappeared....Ash and Brock were shocked . They informed many people but no one knew about it. They wondered that if they were the only ones who faced this situation.Atlast they travelled to pewter and they strangely forgot about the ghost swampert and the old man.The end.

IGN: Royalboss

DISCORD: Royalboss#6821

SERVER: SILVER

STORY: Scaring forest

Once upon a time their was a forest, in that forest so many gastly lived. All these gastly are very naughty. Whenever any human wants to cross that forests the gastly didnt wants to crossed them. In that forest one gastly was very good in nature and he has 1 humann friend also whose name is 'Royalboss'. Once all the gastly are trying to go outside of that forest for scaring humans but the good gastly was very sad by that news because he did not to scare anyone. His friend Royalboss was came on the bank of forest for playing with his friend. But instead of good gastly the bad gastly was came their and Royalboss didnt find that he is bad one. When they were playing the gastly was thinking that how i was scare him? He thinks an idea that 'i ll push him when he came to near the mountain and makes the weather night'. And the Royalboss dont know very much about poke that how to know it is good or bad. The gastly was pushed him to down to mountain. After 1 minute the gastly saw voice of his dead body. The gastly was very happy by this incident. But after 1 month the bad gastly came here again and then he saw some ones voice and that was royalboss ghost. The gastly was so fritended about seeing the real ghost. The good gastly was also came their and saw a ghost of his frnd and he was so sad about this but the ghost want to take his revenge to bad gastly by killing him. But the good gastly was trying to protect bad gastly and saying to our friend ghost that 'please leave him' by this the ghost was release him and said never do that thing again otherwise ill be back and tell to your group also.... Thank You!

• Like 1

ING: : Joguar

Discord: Joguar Kun (Retired)#1075

Story:

[English]

Ghost Moon

Matty always had an irrational fear of the full moon. He thought he might fall on top of him, eat it raw or worse.

That Tuesday was Halloween, and Matty wanted to go out and play with his friends and dress up ... but he could not: it was a full moon!

Finally his little friends convinced him, and him. Before leaving, his mother says.

-Mother: be careful matty, today slaen to make mischief (referring to the ghost pokemons) and went with his friends.

At first I kept looking at the moon sideways, but then I calmed down, went to the doors of the houses and said "trick or treat". Receiving your sweets As the minutes passed he noticed many shadows, assuming they were naughty ghost pokemons on Halloween night, and he did not care, but suddenly it happened.

The Moon grew more and more, the eyes came out and a terrifying smile with sharp teeth. When Matty saw her, she almost had a heart attack.

He began to run towards his house, but the Moon flew after him until, WawhGengarGengarawhawhwhwhwhwhho, caught him in his hands and licked him.

Matty stammered and trembled, crying to the seas.

Gengar, surprised by Matty's huge scare, saw that maybe the joke had gotten out of hand ... Gengar relaxed his smile and released Matty. Gengar gave him a gentle push, saying goodbye with a shy smile.

Matty, wide-eyed, started walking home. And suddenly he realized one thing: "It was a pokemon"! A GENGAR who had played a joke!

The great fright that had happened had helped him realize that he would never again fear. Since then, he began to look at her every night, and so on to that wild gengar of that night.

Colorin colorado this tale of fear, it's over

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Espanish]

Luna fantasma

Matty tenía un miedo irracional a la Luna llena, desde siempre. Pensaba que podía caérsele encima, comérselo crudo, o algo peor.

Ese martes era Halloween, y Pedrito quería salir a jugar con sus amigos, y disfrazarse… pero no podía: ¡era Luna llena!

Finalmente sus amiguitos le convencieron, y él. Antes de salir su madre le dice

-Madre: Ten cuidado matty, hoy salen a hacer muchas travesuras (refiriendose a los pokemons fantasmas) y se fue con sus amigos.

Al principio no dejaba de mirar a la Luna de reojo, pero luego se tranquilizó, llegaba a la puertas de las casas y decia ''truco o trato''. Recibiendo sus dulces. Al pasar los minutos se percataba de muchas sombras, asumiendo que eran pokemons fantasmas traviesos en la noche de halloween, y no le tomo importancia, pero de repente sucedió.

La Luna se hizo más y más grande, le salieron ojos y una sonrisa terrorífica con dientes afilados. Cuando Matty la vio casi le da un Infarto.

Empezó a correr en dirección a su casa, pero la Luna voló tras él hasta que, ¡WawhGengarGengarawhahwh!, le atrapó entre sus manos, Y lo Lamio.

Matty tartamudeaba y temblaba, llorando a mares .

Gengar, sorprendido ante el enorme susto de Matty, vio que tal vez la broma se le había ido de las manos… Gengar relajo su sonrisa y soltó a Matty. Gengar le dio un empujoncito suave, despidiéndose con una tímida sonrisa.

Matty, con los ojos como platos, empezó a caminar hacia casa. Y de pronto se dio cuenta de una cosa: '' Era un pokemon'' UN GENGAR que le había jugado una broma!

El gran susto que había pasado le había servido para darse cuenta de que no volvería a temer. Desde entonces, empezó a mirarla cada noche,y así recordando ese gengar salvaje de esa noche.

Colorin colorado este cuento de miedo, se ha terminado

Nice story !!!!
  • Like 1

IGN: SachaRambow

Discord Tag: #8612

Story: The only child

Sasha is often alone in her big isolated house in the heart of cornfields.

Her parents come home late every night and have decided to buy her an Eevee, to reassure her.

One night he is awakened by a sound of water dripping.

He gets up and goes off the faucet in the bathroom.

As he reclines he slips his hand under his bed and Eevee licks her.

It reassures him.

The noise continues and he decides to go tighten the tap in the bathroom.

He goes back to bed and slides his hand under his bed again, and his Eevee licks it again.

But the noise continues and Sacha can not sleep.

He makes a last round of the house without finding anything, and goes back to bed by slipping his hand under the bed.

Eevee licks her hand again.

The noise is still there and Sacha decides to locate its source: the sound comes from his closet.

Opening it, he discovers his slain Eevee, suspended by the hind legs, slowly emptying his blood.

On the door of the cupboard a message written in a letter of blood: "HUMANS ALSO CAN LECK"

SachaRambow ***

ING: Vitorcost21

Discord Tag: vitorcost#5358

Server: Gold

Story: The Tree that Whistled

Once Upon a time a boy who was called Lazarus. When he was small it was not respecting his parents. He was living in a farm close to Olivine City and was liked to be playing in the yard of his house near to an almost dead tree.

Every time it was not demonstrating respect with his parents to tree it was whistling for him. The boy thought that it was only one bird, but when it looked at for the tree did not have nothing, only one dry tree.

The boy was growing more obstinate and rude with the time, and the tree was not stopping whistling. Until one day, it decided to catch the axe and to cut it to finish with that torment.

In the first axe blow that Lazarus gave in the tree, it felt a thing strange, very stranger… A chill for the spine! When it was to sleep at night, started to dream without stopping with the tree.

With much fear it woke up… It caught a lighter and it was for burning it. When it already was catching fire, it saw a ghost leaving inside the tree. It was a Phantump infuriated with red and fierce eyes.

The frightened boy fell fainted in the soil. When waking up, still extended in the soil and almost dying of fear, it saw the ghost if to approach, speaking:

“If you to burn this tree and to continue teimando with its parents, I will go to haunt you for the remaining portion of its life”

Since then, the boy started to respect all, mainly the nature, becoming an example for all in its region.

- The End! -

ghost.jpg.2afd94cb43a8992b99a187162a318d40.jpg

IGN: Estevelag

Discord: estevelag#7053

Story:

Sleep paralysis

He woke up, his heart was beating as fast as the first time he saw a man being killed, he tried to remember what was he dreaming about but he couldn’t, just a vague dark cloud came up in his mind. He tried to stand up and he noticed how light his body felt as he was standing up. He realized it was all dark and he felt a very big pressure in his chest like if he was being oppressed by something. He then remembered he hadn’t slept in two days, his obsession with a game had him on his nerves. Suddenly a loud high scream crossed his mind. He ran as fast as he could without feeling the floor, with his heart beating faster and faster. As he opened the door, he heard a wild squeak and saw his little sister being surrounded by a dark cloud with a red line separating a lighter cloud above it, absorbing his little sister; just like a pokemon in the game he had been playing. While he saw his little sister becoming dark his heart stopped, making him see the things slower, as if he was being controlled to suffer more. His heart stopped completely when his little sister disappeared, losing his consciousness for a bit. He then remembered that thing was like Darkrai a pokemon which controlled your dreams, but just after he remembered that, everything became black.

He woke up, his heart was pumping faster than the last time he had sleep paralysis. It used to happen to him since 5 years ago but it had become stronger the last couple of days and he had to spend more time conscious without being able to move except form his eyes. He tried to remember what he was dreaming about, and something weird with a red belt flashed in his mind with a white dot. He heard a big scream, and as he ran he didn’t felt anything and that strange white dot was becoming bigger and bigger as a wild fear was entering his mind. The feeling of despair began to grow in him without knowing why. He rapidly opened the door he saw his sister being sucked by a dark cloud. The despair began to outweigh everything and just as his mind was becoming black a white light exploded in his mind, with enough force to make him say “Just kill me please”.

♥ING: : iKittyW

♥Discord: Kitten#0662

♥Server: Silver

♥Story:

It was a very chilling “eeveening”, on a hallow’s eve when me and my owner were finishing our halloween preparations.

Oh, by the way, I’m an Eevee, and this is my owner Maggie. She found me when I was very weak after being attacked by a horde of mean meowth, she took me in and took care of me. we became best friends!

I was happily holding the last pumpkin with my muzzle when we heard noises that sounded like children crying coming from the forest.

-What was that? Lets check it out Eevee!-Maggie said as she picked me up, grabbing a lantern as she ran towards where the noises came from.

-”Eeveeeee”. (But I’m scared) - I answered as I snuggled closer into her.

As we carefully adventured though the dark forest, we see many dead pokemon on the floor. The smell was horrific..

-Who do you think did this, Eevee?!-Maggie whispers frightened as she looked at all the bodies.

- E-eevee E-eeev! ( I d..don’t k-know.)

The piercing cries got louder as we progressed and while sounding like real children cries something there wasn’t right. we kept on walking inside the forest as I tried to avoid looking at the mutilated pokemon on the way. I wanted to go home. But Maggie wanted to keep going. And I’d do anything for her so we carried on..

Far ahead, as the noises became clearer we found a horde of Phantump and Maggie opened her pokedex.

-“Phantump... By imitating the voice of a child, it causes people to get hopelessly lost deep in the forest. It's trying to make friends with them. According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest.”

-So this is what made the noises we heard.. But why are there dead pokemon in the forest? Did the phantumps kill them..

As soon as she finishes talking.. Something came and Swooosh and everything went black..

I woke up in a abandoned house.. Everything was dark as pitch, full of spider webs, the windows were broken and the floor was squeaky as i walked though.

Maggie was laying uncounscious across the room. Worried, I crawl up to her and lick her cheek for her to wake up. She slowly wakes up she said:

-Eevee? What happened?Where are we?

She stood up and looks around all confused, she picked me up again walks to the outside door and tried to open it but it was locked. As we tried harder to open it we heard steps of something giant coming behind us... Suddenly the door broke and we fell outside to the ground. We looked back to the entrance and as this huge omninous shadow came out the moon light that revealed a Mega Gengar. Maggie picked me up and tried to run away but a horde of Gastly and haunter were in our way trapping us..

I jumped from her arms to the floor and do scaryface to them and Maggie picked up the pokedex again.

-“Mega Evolution has made it possible for Gengar to access other dimensions. Its entire body is brimming with strange power.”

-W-wait. Are we in another dimension?? Take us back!!-Said my owner.- Eevee! Tackle!

I tried to tackle the giant thing but it didn’t affect it.

M-Gengar threw a shadow ball not to me but to Maggie, i tried to run towards her to protect her but I didn’t make it in time and the move hit her making her fall onto the floor, I checked her heartbeat but i felt nothing. My eyes went all teary and my heart shattered, I lost hope, i was so scared. That’s when I realized I truly loved her.

As I become aware of this feeling a dazzling light covered my body, my paws turned pink, my fur turned white and riboons started coming out of my head. My love for her made me evolve into sylveon!

I wrapped my ribbon-like feellers around Maggie and used Heal Bell on her. She started breathing shallowy.

I nuzzled my head into hers and then I angrily faced towards the awful M-Gengar.

-Syl...veon! (I will beat it and save my owner even if it costs me my life!)

C L I F F H A N G E R

Edited by iKittyW